~Chapter 19~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~ Happy Reading ~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Yes! Finally we've reached.

"I was wrong. You're at least bearable when you drive. " I said looking at Arjun Raichand who smiled sheepishly and quickly got down.

"Damn! Are you planning to live here for a month? " I said looking at the huge suitcase he had.

"No.. Actually I don't like bland food and this place has done masters in it, but mom sent us here because she likes the ambience here, so this has my food too. " He said and I looked at him amused.

"Aren't you a doctor?" I questioned raising a brow.

"Yes. You didn't know? " He asked, clearly shocked.

"I know. But aren't you supposed to preach about how healthy the food without spices and oil is? "

"What? No. Who says food with spices and oils is unhealthy? I mean, it is. But not if you have a normal amount. " He said and started carrying his bag while I carried mine and we proceeded to check in.

.
.
Within minutes we were standing in the room, which was decorated so much.

"Are roses so cheap? " I asked, eyeing the rose petals which were almost in every corner of the room.

"Not cheap. But they are considered to be the symbol of love and as you know this is a honeymoon suite... " He said dragging the last part.

"Anyways, since we've really got nothing to do, shall we have lunch? " He said excitedly.

"Hmm." I said as I was busy looking at the way the room was.

Floating candles, rose petals, dimmed lights and a huge ass bed.

"So, what will you have? " He asked and I finally turned towards him.

"It's lunch time and from the past two weeks, you're the one that's making me forcefully have it. Do you really don't know what you should order? " I questioned.

"Oh yeah! So I'll order and you can freshen up till that time. " He said, signalling towards the bathroom and nodded and proceeded to take the required things from my bag.

.
.
We were sitting on the chairs and the room service guys were keeping the food he ordered.
They did so and went away without much conversation.

"Are we just going to eat, sleep and repeat?" I asked, clearly bored as I had nothing to do.

"Umm... It's hot outside right now, but we can go on a walk after the sun sets a little and there is a pub here, so we can go there at night if you want. " He said with a bit of an unsure tone.

"Hmm. Sounds perfect. " I said and continued eating the food he ordered.
He knows my choices too well.

"You know what, you're really spoiling me. " I said all of a sudden and he chuckled a little.

"Your family says the same. " He said and I looked at him with a smile knowing how well they've bonded.

.
.
We then finished our lunch and all of sudden decided to play the game of Ludo. And surprisingly, I was really good at it.