~Chapter 37~

Unedited chapter ahead. You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

There are stages in this gift, and the first is this. " I said as I captured his lips in a kiss.

It started with a kiss, which turned into the most amazing one I ever had.

Then it went to the neck kisses which just give a butterfly feeling to the stomach.

"Come, let me give you the first surprise for today. " I said as we both went near the couch.

He sat in the couch while I sat in front of him.
"So for the first surprise, you've to wipe my hand. " I said forwarding him my makeup remover.

"Excuse me, what? " He questioned with clear surprise in his voice.

"Just take this, dip it on cotton and rub my forearm. " I said, and he looked really skeptical but still followed.

As he began doing so, the confusion on his face started getting less and the smile started increasing.

'Cause it was a tattoo, of his name, that i had kept hidden under the later of concealer.
Damn the effort I had to do to not let my arm touch anything or anyone.
I know concealers don't wash away, but it made me very conscious the whole day.

"Krisha? What is this? " He asked.

"It's your name. You forgot? " I asked playfully.

"Aww. Come here. I love you so much!! " He said pulling me in a hug.

The way he hugs me just makes me feel so protected and just worth it all.

"And you were saying that you didn't buy me any gift. What I brought is nothing compared to this. " He said pointing at the tattoo.

"You literally have my name printed on you. " He said, making me feel that tattoo is a real big thing.

"You see, you can really tell people, that I'm yours, and that you own me completely. " I said as a basic matter of fact.

"No. You're definitely mine. But I don't own you. I don't have that kind of power. You are your owner. And nobody in the world can say that he owns you, as you're some sort of thing. " He said, trying real hardhard to make me understand.

"So you like it? " I questioned, seeing him gotten all serious.

"Like? Ohh, I love it." He said kissing where the tattoo was.

"By the way from where you got it done? Even I will do one. " He said with excitement.

"Oh, it's from a friends shop. And trust me, it's really amazing place. I didn't even feel pain. " I said.

"That's really great. " He said.

"Also, when did you do all this? " He questioned looking at the decoration.

"When you went out right now. " I replied.

"You mean to say, you did all this wonderful stuff and got so sexily dressed, all within ten minutes. " He asked, more like stated.

"Umm... Yes. It took a lot of effort, but see, I can multitask and do time bounded stuff. " I replied.

"Aww. You're the best. " He said pulling me into a hug.