~Chapter 1~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

The alarm sound woke me up a long time ago but I'm not in the mood of getting down from the bed and starting the day.

I was never so lazy, am still not, its just that I play a literal hide and seek from my own self everyday and it's getting harder than I expected.

It's nice to be all alone and closed off, until you see only darkness around.

I have many people around me, but none of them are in a mind to understand what I really want to tell them.

Being the CEO does bring along all the name and fame, but it still didn't manage to bring what I want to really have.
Peace.

The constant bickering of all my relatives about how I got the company as my father had no one else, they didn't have a boy child and everything adds fuel to the already burning fire inside me.

I don't get it. Like seriously, what is the issue with my parents having two girls.
I can't name even a single relative of mine who hasn't asked, oh you don't have a son?

What is their problem?

I'm handling the company very well. And just to tell, better than all the boys everyone in my family is proud of.

It's never been a single day where I've bought some loss to the company. Whatever I do it's for the betterment of it. Unlike the Sons who don't give a damn about anything except themselves and later the parents have to clean up all their mess.

I've learned to be ignorant, but not the one without a backbone to stand up against the one who is literally humiliating me.

Maybe that's the reason my family rarely has guests coming over.
But it's nice, I enjoy my privacy.

With these final thoughts and later giving myself a little pep talk, I finally managed to get out of bed.

I was never like this till a month before. I mean, I was how I am, but I used to be happy, but I just made a mistake.

A really dangerous mistake.

I gave the control of my happiness and peace and heart to an asshole.

Just if I hadn't did that, I would have been like I always was. But because of just o e stupid frickin idiot, it's getting hard for me.

But never mind, I'll get over it soon, just I need some time.

And now, at the moment, I need to hurry, or else I'll not get breakfast for today.

What?

I live with my over strict parents and breakfast at seven means you'll not have it if you reach even a minute late.

That's the amount of strictness and discipline my parents always taught me, and it proved to be really profitable as I grew up.

So I quickly went to do all my morning chores and get ready, before the dining table becomes a bickering spot.

Because unlike me, my parents were really lenient with my sister and they can't digest the amount of causality she has.
.
.
.

Getting ready quickly in my outfit for today which is nothing but a professional suit and a high ponytail, I quickly went downstairs and was relieved to not see anyone arguing.

"Krisha Prem Mahajan" My mother called out in a deadly voice.

"Yes Mom?" I asked with a little questioning tone unsure of what did I do wrong now.

"When are you going to stop making boys reject you? "

"When you stop sending them to me to talk about a happily ever after between us" I replied.
I don't want to get married now, she knows it then to, she has made me go on a date with five different weirdos who are literally good for nothing mama's boys.

"Krisha, it's not the way you talk to your mother" My dad, who all of sudden entered in the dining room said.

"Dad, I know that. But, can't you see how problematic it's for me to explain her every time that I don't want to get married" I replied, frustrated.

"Not in that tone young lady" My mother said, in a commanding voice.

"So, what should I say? My dear Mom and Dad, please stop finding matches for me because I'm not going to marry anyone for now." I said annoyed by this constant clashes of us every morning.

"But what's the problem in marrying someone. You're 25,which I agree maybe a young age, but see the both of us we're over 50 now. Are you going to let us die even before we see our grandchildren? " My mom said wiping few fake tears

"Mom, cut the drama. Please. And I don't get it though, why all of this sudden interest in my marriage? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, it was our interest from a long time, but you were only getting played by some idiot, as you say" Dad said pressing my weak nerve.

"Yes Di, forget him now, it's been one month" My sister said, who looks like she has just had a shower and rushed to the dining room.

"That's what I'm saying, it's just been a month, let me have some time, to absorb all the things and then you do whatever you want" I said and sat down on the dining table, hoping to stop this discussion, at least for now.

"No, enough of your time and everything, I'm finding a match for you again and you would not in the hell, tell him all those fake information about you that would make him reject you" My mom said pointing at me like I'm accused of something.

"Just to tell you, not everything that I tell them is lie, at least sixty percent of it is true" I said eating my breakfast, and there was a pin drop silence and my mother's shocked face was worth laughing at.

"Enough, as much as I love you dear, but you have no right to talk to your mother like that, and disrespect her " Dad said in a scolding tone, which for some reason made my dear sister giggle, which earned her a glare from everyone.

"Sorry" She muttered and continued eating, like she didn't do anything.

"You're doing as your mom said, is that clear? " My dad questioned in a commanding voice.

"Yes dad" I said and continued with my breakfast as now there's no way out and I'm bored of the fight.

"Good" He said smiling a little and then we resumed our breakfast with some here and there talks.

And all along my mind was only on a single thought.

I guess, maybe they'll end up finalising my marriage to someone. But not in dreams they would be able to find someone that would match my standards.

Because there is no one. 

*************************************************************************

Hey dear Readers,

Did you all like Krisha? Do tell me your first thoughts about her.

Also, do you all think that Krisha is 100 % right, when she says there's no one matching her standards?

Hope you all liked the part.

Do vote and comment.

Love,

Author