~Chapter 7~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

I'm finally in my room after all the drama downstairs. I so badly want to just go to bed and sleep, but since it's already seven right now, mom would call me within one hour for dinner.

So deciding to distract myself from sleep, I quickly freshened up and grabbed a book to read which was kept on my table.

It was some sort of romantic cliche, I'm sure Kriti has left it here.

Halfway through it, I felt that it has given me more headache just reading this.

How can someone fall in love with someone who literally tortures you? Don't you have a police complaint to make or even better just mix poison in his food?

Damn, some fictional women just make me lose faith in women too.

I guess I should just go and modify Kriti's library a little. She's loves to read about people who are hopelessly in love.

But I don't. You don't belong anywhere without your self respect.
Because Love is not enough. It's never enough.

And as soon as you realize it, you automatically focus on something different which is more important for living a really great life.

I'm not saying that love is not important, it is, but it shouldn't be at the cost of your self esteem.

That's the reason why I didn't even had friends, because even though they were nice, still pointing out my mistakes and insecurities whenever possible didn't sit right for me.

So here I am, with almost zero friends, but still having a pretty great life.

Ok now, enough of all my theory, I should probably go down stairs to see if mum needs any help.

My Mumma, she would literally get the world's most caring women award if it would be a thing.

We have a nice number of workers, but still she does everything during dinner time by herself.

Reason?
'Even though they work for, they too have their families. They work the whole day atleast I could do some work for dinner time, so that all of them can reach home before seven and make time for their families. '

I quickly kept back the book from where I picked it and went down stairs to see mom talking to someone in a really overjoyed and excitement filled tone.

I went to the kitchen to see what is the status of dinner only to see, Dad cooking spaghetti for us.

"Dad? What are you doing here? " I questioned.

"Can't you see, I'm cooking spaghetti. Oh my god, you have a vision problem. Let's go to a doctor. Come" Dad said freaking out dramatically.

"Dad, calm down, I don't have a vision problem. I was just asking what are you doing here. " I said, pointing at the whole kitchen.

"You forgot again. Now I think you have memory problem. " He said again taking a dramatical sigh.

"Uff, Dad, I've got no problem, and why are you even saying like that to me? " I asked in accusing tone.

"You forgot, it's Tuesday, and I cook food on Tuesday. " He said and I finally realised the meaning of all the drama.

My mom and dad have this pact sort of thing, which says that every Tuesday and Friday, dad will cook the dinner and rest of the days mom. And on Sunday, we're all in the kitchen.

Meant to be together | ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara