~Chapter 10~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

I don't think anyone in this world would be more happy than I am right now.

We're finally going to meet Krisha and her family and I just pray that she says yes and we get married.

It feels like a dream when your most precious dream is almost about to come true.

And of you're lucky as I'm right now, life becomes much more happy and exciting.

Right now we're in the car going to Krisha's house to meet her and decide whether we get married or not.

I don't even want to think about the latter option, not when I'm so much close to the first option.
Hope she says yes.

The car finally stopped and I looked at the huge mansion in front of me, the Mahajan Mansion.

We were about to enter when my phone rang.

"Whose call it is? " Mom asked me.

"It's Jay's, you all go, I'll come after talking to him. " Saying so, I excused myself and picked the call.

"Hey Arjun, what's up? " He asked me with an enthusiastic voice.

"Hello Jay, I'm really happy right now, since we are at Krisha's place. So, if your talk is not important, I'll call you later. " I said and was about to hang up when he again started his talks.

"Hmm, now that you're going to meet my sister in law, then why would you even have time for this poor human. No worries, I understand, love is more important than friendship nowadays. " He said in a fake emotional tone.

"Hmm, I know, that's why you called me now after twenty nine hours since you've finally met your ever after. " I said and he just blabbered something in an alien language and hung up.
.
I took a huge breath and straightened my posture before going inside to see a weird scenario. I heard gasps, giggles, but the thing that caught my attention was the voice I was craving to here from so long.

I turned my head towards the voice to find the reason for my happiness, Krisha Mahajan. Dressed in the most beautiful attire looking gorgeous as anything.

"Beautiful" I whispered, but I guess it was a little loud than that as everyone started looking at me and I was out from the heaven I went in just seeing her.

"Krisha dear, he's the one for you, Arjun Raichand. " Her mom introduced while glaring her a little for some reason and I smiled and went towards them.

"Oh, I'm Krisha Mahajan. " She said forwarding her hand for a handshake which I gladly accepted.

I was still in a awesome state of mind, that I forgot that I was still standing holding her hand while she was glaring at me and everyone was giggling.

"Sorry." I said and quickly withdrew my hand and took a seat beside Aryan.

"So, Krisha, did you like Arjun? " Mom asked her, which I think is a little early to ask though.

"Of course, what's there to not like in him, he's smart, hardworking, and everything that I was searching for my daughter. " Krisha's mom said before her, and to be very honest I was sensing some tension but brushed it off.