~Chapter 3~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

I don't want to get married, what's even my parents' problem. See, I agree that I'm 25,which may be an appropriate age to marry someone, but can't they be a little considerate about me.

Even if they say that I should, who should I marry? Those good for nothing weirdos? 

Not in hell.

Those want nothing, but a trophy wife that would fulfil their needs, and I would die single than marrying someone like this.

That asshole was enough to make me lose my faith over boys and these people who my mom sends me on date with are just a top up to it.

Uhhh!!!
I at least want a single morning where I can have breakfast without us arguing.

Some of them even went on saying about how they would treat me like Queens and all.
Bruh? I'm the Queen. You have to treat me like one even if you don't wish to.

And the way they're proud that they rejected me, I just did that, so my mum would not question me why I rejected whom and all other stuff that follows later.

And all of them had one thing in common, they wished that I would handover my baby, my company to them, only because we're getting married and I would sit at home like the ideal wife.
Heck, never in my dream.

Thank goodness, that I could control my mouth and not tell all this to my mother, who would have definitely killed all the guys for saying so.

One of them even angered me, by saying that 'You're not a wife material, but more of a fling'
Bruh, have you ever looked at your face?

And what does wife material even mean? Like to know how to cook and clean? Or produce endless babies?
Who knows what definition these guys think of.

That idiotic weirdo too broke up with me saying 'oh Krisha baby, you know I love you, but my mom will not like you as her daughter in law, you're not wifey enough'

Like, excuse me? Your mother frickin loved me, it's you who was not able to handle me and my success.
Idiot, wasted 5 years of life and my trust.

I should calm down right now, because my car is about to enter the office building.

It stopped in front of the main entrance from where I entered and gave the key, for the driver to park it.

"Good morning everyone" I said in an authoritative tone, grabbing everyone's attention towards me, which made everyone stand up and bow and wish me.

I acknowledged everyone with a small smile and went inside the lift to go to the floor where my cabin is.

I entered and sat on my chair on whose table it glowed in a golden writing on a black surface, CEO, Krisha Prem Mahajan.

Seeing this everyday just makes my day, even when I was that frustrated.

I started going through the files just when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said keeping the file on table, and straightening my posture.

"Good Morning ma'am" My PA, Anjali Rai, said entering with a smile.

"Good Morning Anjali"

"Ma'am your today's schedule, is as such, 12 o'clock, meeting with Khanna enterprises and... " She kept on informing my schedule when she stopped at a particular point.

"What is it, Anjali?" I asked sensing her hesitation.

"5 o'clock, date with Siddharth Kapoor" She informed and I could feel my all anger coming back.

"And how did you include that in my schedule? " I asked, my voice still firm but laced with anger.

"Ma'am, actually, Gayatri ma'am and Kriti ma'am have included it" She said, her voice coming out a little scared.

"You do know, you're my PA, right? " I asked her raising an eye brow to which she said yes in a second.

"Then, why do you even listen to them and mess with my schedule? " I asked her, and to be honest, she looked like she would pass out any minute now.

"Don't do it next time, now go and drink some water or you'll pass out" I said to wish she nodded in agreement and quickly left.

I can understand mom's desperation and concern in getting me married soon, but what the hell is my sisters problem?

I guess she is not in mood to be happy today.

I quickly called her in my cabin to which she took about fifteen minutes before I heard a very light knock on the door.

"Come in, Kriti. " I said, clearly knowing no one else will knock so lightly, that it might even not be heard.

"Uh-Hi, Krisha Ma'am, you called for me" She said, her voice resembling a scared kitten.

"When you are so much scared, then why do you even perform such stunts" I asked her to which she was again back to her normal mode, like she wasn't terrified just a second ago.

"Di, Yaar, mom wants you to get married, why don't you understand? She's so worried of you, that she won't even eat properly" She said sitting on the chair in front of me, and trying to make me emotional. All drama.

"Kriti, I very well know, what she is doing and what she is not, after all I pay all the servants who are continuously around her making sure she is having her meals and medicines" I said and she gasped in shock.

"Now? Any other explanation, for why you both arranged a date for me, after all our discussions in the morning? " I asked her, and she started to think as if she had thousands of reasons for it.

"Actually, we got to know, that all the dates were a failure and they were literally planning to make you housewife sought and take over the company themselves, so mom felt really bad, and she arranged your date to a CEO itself who would never want the company" She replied proudly flaunting mom's care for me.

"Ok, fine, but tell your dearest mother, that it's the last time, she doing such thing? Okay? " I said and she quickly nodded her  head in agreement.

"So, Di, shall we have coffee? "

"Our informal discussion is over, I'm again Krisha Ma'am for you, now go and work" I said and she huffed in ager before leaving.

Aww. Feeling bad for her, I quickly called the cafeteria to send a coffee in her cabin.

One more human go deal with. Hope he isn't like the previous ones.

I thought to myself, and continued my work for the dua when it was 4:30 and mom called me to inform that I've to go to some cafe for the date and she's already texted the address to driver.

Oh god?! I don't want to go to this date,

But I couldn't help it, so I quickly finished all the work and left the office when it was around 4:50, since the cafe is at five minutes distance.

Hope I don't end up stabbing anyone.

********************************************************************************

Hey Readers !!

Hope you all liked the chapter.

How do you think the date's going to be?

Raise your hands if you like Krisha.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author