~Chapter 5~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Date with Mr Siddharth Kapoor.

I swear to God, this is the last time I'm giving in to my mom's wishes and going on a date.

If he's again someone as the previous guys, my mom and sister are going to now promise me, that they won't send me on dates.

The car stopped and I realized that we had reached.

Dear God, Please give me some patience.

I stepped out of the car and went inside the café and all it screamed was luxury.

I'm damn sure, it's my mother's choice.

"Uh-hi, are you Krisha Mahajan?" A guy asked me, and damn, he looks good. I nodded.

"I'm Siddharth Kapoor" He said forwarding a handshake, which I reciprocated. Hope he carries the same amount of brain as his muscles.

"Come, I've specially reserved the fountain view table for you, your mom says you love it" He said and leaded the way.

Damn Mom! I'm pretty sure she has told everything about my likes and dislikes to him, so he makes a good impression.

We were both seated, and I was looking around, feeling the ambiance when I heard someone, and came out of thoughts.
I looked to see, Mr. Kapoor calling out my name.

"Krisha? " He said a little with a little hesitation.

"Yes? "

"I can call you Krisha? Right? " He asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

'Mam and Sir, your order? '

"We would give it after a few minutes. " I said to the waiter and he went.

"So, Mr. Kapoor, what do you do? "

"I work in my fathers company. Actually, he just says I need to prove that I'm worth the position of CEO."

"Ohh, Great, so did you have any girlfriends earlier? " I asked and he looked at me with shocked face, but soon smiled like before.

"Y... Yes, actually when I was in college. "

"Great. Did my mom told you that I had a boyfriend and I just broke up? " I asked and he looked at me with more shocked expression.

"Uh...No, but I've no problem that you had a boyfriend earlier. You're still a wifey material for me. " He said and for some reason, it angered me.

"Are you willing to give me some time after our marriage? "

"Uh... Sure, but are you not over him? " He asked me.

"No, not at all. "

"It's been how much time since you broke up? " He asked.

"It's been a month" I replied.

"So, no problem, after all girls don't take anyone seriously before marriage, you'll get over him in just two days not more than that. " He said, I could feel rage building up inside me.

How dare he say that I was not serious in that relationship. Does he even know about how the whole relationship world works?

"I don't think so, and I need at least six months before I can fully invest in any other relation. "