DON'T IT JUST BREAK YOUR HEART

   Freya had decided to stick around in Mystic Falls with them all for a while. She wanted to be there for her nieces and nephew as Klaus and Marcel tried to find Hayley and Audrey. With their attempts to break the cloaking spell on their mothers a dead end, having their aunt was a nice distraction for the four Mikaelson children, despite the fact they were anxious about what update would come every time her phone rang. 

   They five had decided to head to the abandoned property early that morning, Freya deciding to test out the abilities her eldest two nieces had. Elliot and Grace were curious to see it for themselves, deciding that would more interesting then going to help in the herb garden with their class after breakfast.

   Freya looked at the two, as Grace and Elliot sat themselves down on step by the entrance. "Okay, let's see what you can do."

   "Together?" Hope offered, looking at Mira.

   "Always." Mira smiled, her eyes scanning ahead to work out her plan.

   While she wasn't a tribrid like Hope, and she didn't carry the werewolf gene, she was lucky with the strength her vampire side gave her. Paired alongside her magic, while Hope remained an untriggered wolf, the two cousins were fairly evenly matched. Audrey had spoken to Freya over the years, the two holding a theory that she'd also have access to the magic that Travelers used, since it ran in the Petrova family line. Audrey and Elena never had any interest of reason to even try it, and from everything Audrey was told from Caroline about their experience with Travelers, she wasn't going excited to test out the theory with her children.

   They dealt with enough being Mikaelsons.

    Splitting up in opposite directions, the two girls used their surroundings to climb up to the second floor of the old mill in a matter of seconds, the twins cheering for them as they went. The two exchanged grins as they balanced on the ledge, before they jumped down to the ground with ease.

   "Okay. Pretty cool, huh?" Hope smiled proudly toward Freya. "What do you think?"

   Freya eyed them both, impressed. "I think I wish I had core muscles like yours."

   "Awesome, right?" Mira grabbed her water bottle. "We come out here to practice sometimes."

   "We should start trying to do that." Elliot whispered in Grace's ear.

   Grace nodded as she met his eye with  serious look. "Definitely."

   "And that's nothing compared to what I'll be able to do once I trigger my werewolf side." Hope added, grabbing her own water bottle for a drink.

   Freya looked at Hope warily at that. "Yeah. Um... Has your mom ever talked you through turning?"

   "A little." Hope nodded, noting her concern. "And I-I have friends. I mean, the whole killing a human part sounds kind of rough, but..."