LXVI - I WAS FEELING EPIC

   Once Audrey heard the Lizzie and Josie were okay, she didn't stick around the Lockwood house long, and went with Damon to track down Vicki. Mystic Falls hadn't been her home in a long time, but she refused to let Katherine Pierce have the satisfaction of getting what she wanted. She refused to let her take the town away from those who still cared about it, and put the people that she cared about in danger. Her plans with Kelly Donovan could have killed Lizzie and Josie, and that was more than enough motivation to help stop what was coming. 

   As they got up to the clock tower, Vicki was ringing the bell once again, Damon quickly rushing inside and pinning her against the wall. "Sorry." He gave her a look. "Can't let you do that."

   "I'm sorry." Vicki replied as she glared at them. "But there's nothing you can do to stop me." Damon said nothing and threw her out of the boarded up window, the pair hearing as he body hit the ground below.

   "That works." Audrey muttered as Matt walked in.

   "Where is she?" He asked, looking around for his sister. 

   "She went splat." Damon answered bluntly as he paced. 

   Matt saw the state of the window and moved toward it, looking outside to the ground below before turning back to the eldest Salvatore. "You threw her out the window?"

   Damon just gave him a look. "You are aware she's already dead?"

   "Damon!" Matt shouted in disbelief.

   "Don't "Damon" me!" Damon snapped at her him firmly. "In fact, don't say anything at all. Katherine Pierce just declared war, and I need a clear head." 

   At that moment, Vicki walked back inside the bell tower, her glare narrowed on the raven haired man. "Was that really necessary?" 

   "Is you helping Katherine burn the town down really necessary?" Audrey shot back, crossing her arms.

   "Vicki." Matt let out, staring at with a mixture of emotions.

   The Donovan girl ignored Audrey's question, and just shook her head as she walked toward them. "You're a dick." She sneered at Damon. "You can't stop me. This is my ticket out of hell, and I'm taking it. Katherine is gonna save--" She didn't get chance to finish, as Damon snapped her neck and let her body drop to the ground.

   "Damon!" Matt yelled.

   Audrey noticed Damon's eyes watching Vicki, and she raised a brow. "What?"

   "Just testing a theory." He answered, holding up a finger to the pair. "Wait for it." Vicki groaned as she woke up, and he dropped his finger, nodding. "Yep, she's deader than a doornail."

   "And I'll just keep coming back, again and again." Vicki said seriously, as she pushed herself back to her feet.

   "Is that so?" Audrey challenged, taking a step closer to her. "Because I'd love to see how long it takes you to revive after I take your head off your shoulders."