6. MATTEO

A smile creeps onto my face when I see Xena. "Lovely lingerie."

"Shut up, it's under my clothes." She grabs her bag. "How'd you even know what size I am?"

"Call it a talent." I mumble, opening the door for her. She's wearing a baggy shirt, baggy sweatpants with heels. She pulls it off well.

"What time does this thing start?" She asks.

"An hour, but we'll be there early." I open the car door for her, she steps in happily and pulls her belt over her body.

I go round the other side, getting in the drivers seat. She looks at me. "Your guns?"

"Search us before we're there. Hamada down?"

"Yes. He says to call him if they should move in."

I nod my head, beginning to drive. "Why'd you start this business."

I'm asking, even though I know the answer.

"Following my moms footsteps."

"Not because your sister went missing, no?"

She glared at me, "why ask if you know?"

"Why lie?"

"None of your business."

"One day, when you trust me more, tell me about her and I can see what I can find." I speed up.

She's silent.

For the entire drive she barely talks.

When we're in the parking lot, she could see all of the girls lining up in the skimpy lingeries beside their men fully dressed.

Some of my men were here. I gave them all an order to not even look my way, not to speak unless spoken to.

"Get out while I change." She clears her throat.

"Gonna see your body anyway, Xena." I get out of the car anyways. I light a cigarette, turning my back to the window.

A minute later she walks out. I can't help but do an initial sweep over her body. Her hips are fucking beautiful.

You can tell she works out a lot, her quads are insane. Her thighs touch and she has stretch marks over her hips. I made sure to get a black lingerie for her, it has thigh garments and they fit her nicely. Her waist dips in but then spreads out again for her boobs.

Big boobs.

I'm a boob guy.

She has broad shoulders too.

"Like something you see?" She asks.

"You didn't tie the left side of the panties." I point.

She looks down, and her cheeks blush a little before she ties them quickly.

I then grab her hand and walk her to the end of the queue. More people joined behind us and when we get to the bouncer, he pats me down, tells me I did a good job with her, and then lets hs in.

"Do all you type of men objectify women like that?" She asks.

"Most of the time." I answer truthfully.

She scoffs, shaking her head.

I pick up the contract and read through the rules, she reads with me.

No photos or videos during the show.
No drinking during the show.
Couples are not obligated to do a performance, however if the performer gives permission, couples can join. First views for couples who perform.