29. MATTEO

I walk into Olegs house, not expecting it to be homely and clean... Weirdly clean.

But then, not really. He probably uses the girls for this.

We discussed that tonight would be the night he allows me to spend more time with Neves.

But first, business discussion. I got permission off of Romeo and my dad, after telling them what I was doing, to allow for the Russian's a quarter of our arsenal.

I'm lead into his home office, a naked woman was there holding a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

I take a seat, she pours a drink and then places herself in my lap. I've been to enough places to know what she's doing.

I hold her hip, letting Oleg sit opposite me. "That's Honey, she's pretty, right?"

"Very." I am not one bit attracted to her.

She smiles, and just sits there.

"So, when will I be expecting them?"

"They arrive tomorrow morning. We'll take ours and leave yours. I'll call you once ours are gone." I clear my throat, sipping on the whiskey. "My underboss will be there to make sure everything is running smoothly, but that's the only Italian at the scene."

He nods his head. "How many?"

"We're getting 1,000 imported. Not including ammo. 250 are yours, all the ammo is ours. I couldn't get my dealers to..."

"Yeah. They don't want us using the same ammo." He smiles.

We sit and talk for almost an hour about things that he thinks i'm doing, but are instead just empty promises.

I finish off the whiskey from the bottle, the girls gets off me and Oleg does too. "Snow is waiting. Let me know if you want her to be easier... asleep... I can give her some things."

I want to punch him in the face so bad. I force a laugh. "I think I'll have her awake for now."

He nods his head. "I'll be two doors down if you change your mind." He leads me out, walking me to a bedroom.

Neves was sitting on the bed, a nightgown on.

He stops me from walking in. "Sometimes she panics... she gets.... unsteady and freaks out. Let me know if she does and I'll give her something to calm down." He lets me walk in. "Snow, be a good girl for me and do whatever Mr. Reign wants."

"Yes, sir." She smiles.

He closes the door, and I approach her slowly.

I sit beside her and she immediately straddles me, pointing to her ear, then her mouth.

They're listening and watching, for fucks sake.

I hold her hips. "Como você sabe?." (How do you know?)

She kisses my neck. "Cameras."

Well fuck then.

"Where?" I kiss hers, whispering.

"Corner."

"Sorry about this." I flip is around, pulling her to the edge of the bed and leaning into her. I look up to the corner of the room, making direct eye contact with the camera and immediately move back.

"Oleg!" I shout.

A second later he walks in.

I point to the cameras. "Get rid of them all. We didn't sign up for that."

"Sorry, Reign. Just... Snow, take him to your bedroom."

"My room, sir?"

"That's what I said. There's no cameras in there, there's nothing but a bed. Not luxury but-"