41. MATTEO ⚡️

I rub the aloe over Xena's ass. She moves in her sleep, but sighs from relief.

Her ass is bruised with my hand.

I spanked her for 30 minutes straight. Just because I wanted to. I put the vibrator in her and spanked her over my knee. I realised I got carried away when I lifted her up and she was crying.

Two minutes later she got on her knees and sucked my cock.

I was rough. Very rough. Too rough. I don't want to be that rough with her again. I did it to let out some pent up anger but I hardly enjoyed it.

I said red. I used the safeword because she would have let me keep going and I didn't want to.

I called it.

I fucked her slowly afterwards and I came harder during that than anytime I did the entire night.

She's asleep in my bed, lips swollen and there's a cut in one because I bit so hard. Her ass is bruised. Her pussy is swollen and extremely fucking sensitive, her clits engorged and boobs red as fuck.

I turn her around, putting the aloe on her nipples too. She moves slightly but she's completely tired, she won't wake up.

I put some vaseline on her lips, leave her naked on my bed. I don't put the blanket over her, but I turn the heat up a little bit.

I clean up the mess we made. My comes all over the bed sheets and she squirted. God, that will be an image I will never forget.

I manage to change all the bedsheets without waking her and then I turn the light off.

I break my own rule, getting in beside her.

I wrap my arms around her, kissing the bite mark on her shoulder.

And I fall asleep.

A couple of hours later I could feel her moving. One of my eyes cracks open. "Don't you dare leave me here, Xena."

"You don't sleep-"

"I'm sleeping with you. Get back to sleep." I pull her close to me.

She turns around, I open both of my eyes a little bit and she was holding my jaw with her fingertips. "I love you." She mumbles.

"Go to sleep, Xena."

She doesn't say a word after that.

I wake up to my phone ringing and bed empty, but some music was playing from the kitchen and I could smell food.

I answer, trying to lay down my morning word. "Yeah?"

"Where are you, Matteo Reign?" Mom asks.

"Shit, mom. Sorry. I forgot." I clear my throat.

"You forgot?" She scoffs. "Look, Neves was rushed to the hospital last night, extremely high blood pressure. She's surrounded by agents. Take your time with whatever you're doing, rest, you need it son. But get here before 4PM."

"Yeah... I will. Sorry, love you." I hang up.

I don't bother changing.

I walk to the kitchen, looking at her with my shirt on, dancing as she flips something in the pan. I wait until she puts the pan down before wrapping my arms around her, pressing my hard on into her ass.

"You okay for round... I don't even know?"

"Yes." She pushes her ass into me.

I lift her up, putting her on the counter.

I fuck her on the kitchen counter, slowly, enjoying her. She wraps her legs around me, keeping us close and I liked that.

I come before she does. I pull out, looking at the burnt pancake, then to her. "Sorry."

"I can make more." She jumps down. I pin her against the counter, shoving my come back into her with my fingers. I make her come again.

I kiss her softly, passionately. "Go shower and change."

"But-"

"We can eat breakfast when my come isn't dripping out of you, baby." I kiss her again. "Go on."

She runs to the guest room. I turn the stove off and walk to my room. I take a shower, change into sweats and a shirt. She changed into tank top and baggy jeans.

"Go wait on the couch. I wanna cook." She kisses me.

I listen to what she says and turn the TV on while she cooks.

She brings us over two plates of food. Pancakes with bacon and syrup, and a bowl of cut up fruit.

I start eating, then get annoyed she wasn't sitting close to me and pull her on my lap.

She watches the news as she eats and I watch her as I eat.

When she's done, I grab her jaw and kiss her.

"I need to go." I rest my forehead against hers. "You be okay?"

"My dads gonna come pick me up. We're gonna go out in town, do some shopping." She looks into my eyes.

"Good. I'll wait with you." I kiss her gently again.

We didn't make it off the couch.

We fucked slowly on the couch, then ended up just laughing.

"Okay. Don't wait with me." She puts on clean clothes. "End up fucking you in the parking lot or something."

"Go on. I'll se you soon." I kiss her.

She couldn't stop smiling as she left and I realised once I'm alone that I am in too deep.

Far too deep.

I grab stuff from the store before heading over to my parents place. Feds were here, but it was just the one team.

"Where's Xena?" Hamada asks.

"Just going shopping with her dad. "How's Neves?"

"She's okay. Doctor thinks she's just very stressed and overwhelmed. Thinks it will be beneficial if she sees her family." He explains. "So... We're gonna wait until she steadies and then take her to Xena's place."

I nod my head. "I'll be there."

=
=
=
=
=
wc:957