35. MATTEO ⚡️

This next one was bright pink with leg harnesses.

This one is fucking amazing, the fact it was crotchless was better. Her boobs were pushed up and somehow looked bigger.

"I'm gonna need to come. This one is sexy." She gives me a twirl.

I pick the polaroid up, she pushes her boobs together and winks as I take the picture. I let it develop and throw it to the other one, then get up and bend her over my dining table.

I pull the vibrator out of her and replace it with my cock. I fuck her over the table, letting her come around me but edging so I don't do a thing.

She gets up and kisses me, pushing me back a little bit. "I love your cock." She grabs it. "I love how you make me feel."

I shove the vibrator back in her. "Go put another one on."

She kisses me before walking away. I hear her laugh when I turn the vibrator on as she changes. I tease her until she walks out with this coral orange one on, sheer material so I could see her pretty nipples.

She does a spin and this one was completely backless. I take a picture of her boobs in this one, then pinch her nipples. "This one's hot. I like this one."

"So does he." She looks down at my cock, leaking with precum.

"He does." I grab her breast. "How?"

She pushes me on the couch, straddling me. "Can I ride you?"

"Of fucking course."

She sits herself on my cock, riding me like there was no fucking tomorrow. Her boobs fell out of the damn cups and I latch my mouth to a nipple.

God. I need a distraction from the way my come is about to shoot out.

Thankfully, she's quick to come and gets off me. "Is it sensitive?" She wraps her hand around me.

"Fuck." My hips bucknup.

She turns the cock ring on, then runs away with both remotes.

I had to grip the couch to stop me from coming. I need to come. Right now. I'm desperate.

I curse her for putting a sexy one on.

She turns the ring off and smiles. "I love this one."

"Fuck me, Xena." I look at the mesh blue material clinging to her body perfectly, little white daisies covering her nipples. "Fuck, you look so sexy."

"I know." She walks to me, lifting her heel onto my thigh. "Crotchless."

I'm going to burst.

I take a picture of her in this one, then pull the vibrator out of her and pull her onto my cock. I control her movements, nipping at her neck as she fucks me.

"Fuck." My stomach tenses.

She throws her head back as she comes and her eyes rolls back, but she gets off me right away. "No. No coming until there's an ugly one."

"Nothings gonna be ugly, baby. I have good taste." I look at my dick. I am so hard.

"Play by the rules." She puts the vibrator back in her as she walks of. Turns the ring on as she's changing.

"Fuck, Xena." Mg hips buck up. "Baby, I'm gonna come all over this couch."

"No you won't. Or you won't get me."

"Wanna bet?"

"Yup." She pops the p.

I hold it in. Sweat starts heading on my forehead and she walks out in an all black one. It covered her up too much. "I hate it. I can barely see your body. And it's not crotchless." I say quickly.