30. XENA

Matteo gave me a set of his house keys in case I needed him.

I need him.

It's not normal how horny I am recently.

I push the keys in the door and walk in, not expecting to see him passed out on the couch, drinks all around the coffee table, hands down his pants and a drink in his other hand.

I close the door quietly.

He moves a little bit, the drink bottle falling out of his hand and starts leaking onto his couch. I pick it up, looking at the yellow stained white couch now.

He must have had a long night.

I lift up all the bottles.

20.

20 bottles of empty beers, 3 bottles of whiskey and a quarter bottle of vodka completely empty.

He most definitely has alcohol poisoning right now.

I throw everything out, clean up the mess in the living room and kitchen and walk into his bedroom. More alcohol.

I pick those up and clean up the mess in there.

I walk back to the living room, he was laying across the couch, still passed out.

I check the time.

It's barely 9AM.

I know to keep him awake.

I shake his shoulders, his eyes shoot open and he relaxes as soon as she sees me. "Fuck." He spits out. "Scared me, pretty."

"Why are you drinking at 9AM?" I tap his jaw.

"I'll be at yours later, let me rest."

"No." I open his fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. "You need to stay awake, Matteo. This is an insane amount of alcohol."

He groans. "Leave if you're here to lecture me."

"I'm here to make sure you don't throw up in your sleep." I sit beside him, twisting the cap open and forcing him to drink it.

He does, keeping eye contact with me.

Then, he pulls it away and lifts my feet onto the couch, pulling my shoes off. Then, he lays on top of me.

"Matteo?"

"I'm tired, baby. Let me sleep."

"You're drunk and overdosed on alcohol."

"I'm drunk, and tired."

"You can't sleep, Matteo."

"Watch me."

I didn't know what to do in that situation. What would make him stay awake?

I kiss him, then push his body back and sit on his lap, kissing him deeper. "Hm, we could do that instead."

Not while he's drunk

"Let's take it slow, I'm still sore."

He pulls away. "Still, hm? I fucked you that good?"

"You did." I keep kissing him.

It was all of 5 seconds before he starts getting handsy.

"Matteo. Slow."

"You're so hot." He tries undoing my bra.

I was saved by the bell, his door opens and Asher stands there. "Oh, my bad."

I get off Matteo and he groans. "Dad this better be good."

"Xena, does your mother and father know you're sleeping with my son?"