32. MATTEO⚡️

Trixie is acting the same way she did before. She's still 18. Still calling me her master and still doing the weirdest shit.

I managed to get Xiuming in the states. He's in a wheelchair and with one of the Triad members permanently.

I want to see his reaction to Trixie, and I want to see her reaction to him. I ran this past Hamada, so he's here too. His wife is also here taking care of some of the girls with medical problems.

Xena walks down the stairs, she looks at Xiuming and looks at me. "At least he doesn't look like you anymore."

I crack a smile. "Your mom ready?"

"Oh, yeah she's just coming down now." She sits in the corner with Hamada.

"Why am I here, Reign?"

"You'll see." I wait for Pamala to walk down the stairs. She sits in the corner too and I open the door to he observation room.

Trixie looks at me. "Master."

"Come here."

She walks to me and I let her leave the room. Her jaw drops when she sees Xiuming, but she holds her composure. "Who is this?"

"Your master, don't pretend you don't know." I fold my arms across my chest.

I could see the confusion and horror wash over her face. I didn't expect her to switch to Mandarin. "How did this happen?"

Is she forgetting I'm literally Chinese?

"Him." Xiuming spits out. Then he says something in a language I wasn't familiar with and she replies to him.

"Hey." I click, both of them jumping. "English or I'll cut his tongue out."

She takes a step back and walks into the room again, laying across the bed.

I push the wheelchair into the room too and close the door. "What language was that?" Xena asks.

"Irish." My brother walks down the stairs. "Beatrice Adams is the daughter of the mayor but his ex-wife is an Irish woman, family has links to the IRA."

"How'd you know that?" I question him.

"Emilio told me to tell you." He looks around the room. Then switches to Italian to say. "We found the kids."

I look behind me at Xena and Pamala, at Hamada raising an eyebrow. "Where?"

"House in Brazil under Neves name."

"You gonna come with me?"

"No. Delilah is sick. Don't go alone, though. Let us figure out the schedule."

I nod my head.

"What are talking about?" Xena stands up. "I heard Neves."

"No you didn't." Romeo glares at her.

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Matteo, why are you talking about my sister?"

"We're not. We're talking about drug business and incase you're forgetting, a federal agent is literally sitting right there." I point to Hamada.

"I heard Neves." She frowns.

"You heard wrong." Romeo's eyes darken at her.

She rolls her eyes, walking up the stairs and her mother follows after her.

Hamada looks at me. "What children?" He clears his throat. "And don't lie to me."

"It's nothing to do with this. But if you must know, one of the strippers was taken by an enemy of ours last year and we've found her, pregnant with twins. I will need to take time off this to get them."