17. XENA

"Mendes, you gonna tell this fruit to remove itself from the doorframe or do I have to move him myself?" Matteo frowns at Antonio.

Antonio gives me a confused look as he walks back to the kitchen. "What do you want?" I ask Matteo.

"My dick sucked again-"

I slap him around the face. "Be for real."

"So fiesty." He pushes himself in. "Need to know if you know any of these men." He sits on the couch.

His arms were on display today and I think Antonio could recognise the infamous crown tattoo.

I sit down beside Matteo. He pulls out pictures and places them on the coffee table. "Questioned the ones we arrested, all Russian mobsters. These 7 were mentioned multiple times but I'm not aware of any of them."

I point at one. "He owns multiple strip clubs."

"Do you know his name?"

"No, but Dazzling is his."

He writes it down. "Hamada has reason to believe some girls might be there."

"Probably."

"I can check it out." Antonio places a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me. He made a smiley face with the eggs.

Matteo stifles a laugh. "I got it covered."

I nudge his shoulder. "Don't be a dick."

"I'm gonna go shower." Antonio smiles, walking into the room.

Matteo laughs, picking up some egg. "How lovey of him."

"If you don't need anything else, leave." I rub my hands together.

He grabs my neck gently, pressing his lips on mine. Once. Twice. Then he smiles. "Bet I could fuck you while he's in the shower." He rubs his hand down my body, gripping my breast. I close my eyes. His hands do wonders to my body.

He slides his hands into my shorts, rubbing on my clit through my panties. "Matteo." I grab his wrist, looking around his eyes. "Don't."

"Don't what?" He keeps going.

"Don't let him see us." I climb onto his lap, grinding into his cock.

He laughs, but turns me around so my back is flush with his front. He spreads my legs. "You think you're gonna get my cock after you shared a bed with another man?" He nips my neck.

"Matteo." I try grinding again.

He laughs, plunging a finger deep inside of me. "Naughty girl." He curls his finger. "So naughty."

"Just fuck me, Matteo." I throw my head back, trying to get more than he's giving.

He adds another finger, fucking with me his fingers but as soon as I'm about to come all over his hand, he pulls it away.

"Glad to know you get this wet for me." He turns my head so that I'm looking at him. Then he puts his fingers into his mouth. "Hm, you call me when you want me to return that favour, pretty."

"Please don't leave me like this." I move his hand back between my legs.

"God, while I love that you're begging for me, you chose him." He cups my breasts again, kissing me as he squeezes them.

"Please, Matteo. If you don't, I'll join Antonio."

He laughs. "And get off on him? I doubt it." He pushes me off him and stands up. "See you later, Mendes." He walks away.

I need to come.

I walk into the bathroom, Antonio was listening to his Mexican music, showering.

I join him, pushing him against the wall. "Woah." He rubs his hands down my body. "Sexually frustrated?"

"Please." I kiss him. "Please just... fuck me."

He gets a condom before he does. He tries his hardest. He does. I know he does.

But I couldn't get off, and it only made me angrier because Matteo was right.

I bring my hand in front of me while he was taking me from behind. My fingers work my clit, but even that wasnt enough.

Another fake orgasm.

I pretend everything is normal after that, and we pretend nothing happened as we walk into the main house.

Matteo was with two little girls and a social worker. One was sitting on his lap, playing with his earring. The other was sitting by his feet, playing with his shoelaces.

"Is he a mobster?" Antonio asks.

"Yeah."

"He's good with kids."

He's good with a lot of stuff.

Matteo's eyes burn into me, but I look away. I spend time with some of the other girls, sort some rooms out and see if there's any more leads.

When Antonio leaves for training, Matteo stands behind me, i could feel his cock press into my ass.

"What do you want?"

"You... Naked."

I roll my eyes, turning to face him. "You could have had the opportunity."

"Sassy. And no, I couldn't have, imagine how your boyfriend would feel if he walked in on you riding me."

My cheeks heat up. It's so wrong.

"Dirty girl, you." He looks down at me. "Cheating on your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend."

I think that's the confirmation he wanted.

"I'm taking a weeks break. Dads already confirmed it-"

"What!"

"My friends coming home and I want to be there for her."

Her.

I think he could sense my jealousy. "You're a jealous girl, Xena. It's kind of hot."

"Go."

"Delilah... She's coming home. Romeo's girlfriend."

The jealousy leaves me quickly. "Go still."

He smirks. "You're not allowed to be jealous when you're dreaming of me while sleeping next to your little... whatever the fuck he is." He tilts my chin up again. "I'll see you in a week, pretty. Don't miss me too much."

Then he walks off.

=
=
=
=
=
delilah my queen
wc:927