27. MATTEO⚡️

I couldn't help but smile when I seen Xena curled up on my chair, sleeping.

I close the door, locking it quietly but the small click wakes her up anyways.

Good, at least now I can fuck her all night and make her even more tired.

I bought food for us, Mexican. But I leave it on the couch in my office. "Morning, pretty."

"Morning?" Her voice croaks.

"It's 8PM." I grab the bottle of water from the bag of food, twisting the cap off. I put it on the desk, looking at the candle almost completely burnt out.

I blow it out, then move everything but it off my desk.

She sips on the water, taking a second to recollect her thoughts.

"I liked your pictures."

Her cheeks flush, she raises the water to her lips to hide the redness.

I take my phone out of my pocket, looking at them again.

She is a masterpiece, these belong framed in a museum.

I have been hard all day.

I walk around the desk, turning the chair and looking at her head level with my cock. "Feel what you made me like, pretty. How i was all day."

She looks up at me in adoration, wide eyes and a pout, then gently grabs my crotch.

It is painful. That's how bad this one is. I am in pain because I haven't came yet.

She undoes my zipper and the button. "Do you want my mouth?"

"After." I undo all the buttons of the shirt she was wearing. "Oh. Where'd your panties go?" I lift her up, laying her across the desk.

"Surprise." She closes her eyes.

I pick up the candle while she's least expecting it, dripping the hot wax over her stomach.

This is gonna get messy. I should have did this at my place.

She moans, her back arching off the table and stomach clenching.

I massage it into her. The candle is actually body oil, and lube. I've never used it before but a lot of my men do and I decided I would.

She seems to enjoy it.

I drop more over her neck, her pussy, her legs.

I massage it all in, then push my fingers into her. She's so damn wet. Always.

I fuck her with my fingers for her first orgasm. She's getting 5 today. One for every picture she sent me.

But before I give her the second one. I sit back on my chair. "Where's your panties?"

She points to the drawer.

I open them, finding the red material threw in there.

I put them in my pocket, then pull her oiled body onto me. That is going to ruin this suit but I do not care.

"What did you do while I was gone?" I run my hand down her body. She's perfect. I honestly don't understand how one can reach this level of perfection.

"Touched myself." She slides her hand down my pants, squeezing my very hard cock. "Touched myself even more..." She rubs her thumb across my slit. "Dreamt of you touching me."

I look around her eyes, my breath raising as her hand starts to pump up and down my cock.

Am I going to let her make me come after i've only made her come once?