40. XENA⚡️

When I hear Matteo's door click. I relax. I really thought he wasn't going to show up.

I have myself a little fashion show of all the lingeries. I made sure to take photos and hid them all around his apartment.

But this one was my favourite.

It was mesh white, showing a lot of cleavage and was completely crotch less from the belly button down. The garters were white, wrapped around my thigh, connected to white stockings.

It just suited me so well.

I was laying on my side, my knees bent slight and elbow propped up.

He walks in, stopping in the doorway.

I bite my lip. He looks so hot in a leather jacket and black jeans. "Hey."

He just swallows as he takes in the view.

He takes his jacket off, walking to his closet and then walks back with the entire box of stuff.

I facetimed him to ride a dildo while I was completely drunk. Woke up in the morning, laying on his bed with the video still on and the dildo half inside of me.

I fucking fell asleep fucking myself.

He puts the stuff on the bed and grabs my ankles, pulling me to the edge. "Did I get you this one?" He pinches my nipples through the mesh material.

I nod my head.

He grabs my throat. "I like it."

I do him one better, spreading my legs and he takes a step back, eyes mesmerised as he looks at my pussy. "I love it."

I close my legs, standing up. He holds my jaw, kissing me gently. I pull away. "I'm sorry."

He kisses me.

"I didn't mean to-"

"We said no talking about it. So shut your mouth before I shut it for you, baby." He slaps my jaw lightly. "Give me a proper welcome home."

I kiss him roughly, undoing his buttons as our mouths smash against each other.

When he pulls his shirt off, he pushes me on the bed. "Headboard, now."

I crawl back to the headboard, knowing what he wanted me to do. I raise my arms.

He handcuffs me to the headboard and spreads my legs. "Did you touch yourself before i came here?" He kneels between my legs.

I nod my head over to his bedside table. He lifts up the pictures I was looking at and smiles. The he kisses down my sotmach.

This man has a magic tongue.

He moans as if he's been craving my taste, then eats me out like a starved man.

I wanted to pull his hair, force his head down but I couldn't.

And the fucker didn't even let me come.

He raises his head, a smirk on his face and his chin wet. Then, he simply gets up and walks to the bathroom.

He's punishing me.

I just know it.

I let him.

I like the games we play.

He walks back, then flips me around effortlessly and spanks me, harder than he ever has before. That one alone was enough to bring tears to my eyes. "Matteo." I bite my lip.

"That's for pissing me off." He whispers. Then he does it again, even harder, it literally echoed. "That's for taking Antonio's side." Again. "For saying the shit you said." Again, somehow harder than all the rest combined. "Coming without me." He turns me around.