50. MATTEO

"Neves, it's 3 in the-"

"Xena has been taken." She says panicked. "I'm not supposed to be telling you because dad said-"

"I'll be at yours in 20." I hang up.

I change into some appropriate clothing quickly and get on my motorbike, riding to her house.

I run in. "What happened?"

"She was undercover with a guy called Chris." She sits down, pressing play on the laptop. I watch as Chris's body falls limp on the floor and she shoves a watch in her hair.

Conor McCusker.

"I know him." I take my phone out of my pocket.

"You can't reveal her identity. There's victims in there." Neves shakes her head. "What should we... The FBI are handling it with the international team but."

"Tell them to stand down. I'll get her and all of the girls." I stand up.

"How?"

"Conor owes me a favour." I walk into the main house.

God her stupid ass boyfriend.

"Matteo." Pamala runs right to me. "Did you hear?"

"Yes. I need you to call everything off."

Pamala eyes washed over with relief. She knows full rightly I will do it better than the FBI will.

"On it." She jogs away.

Benjamin approaches me. "I don't mean to be rude but the FBI are trained professionals and-"

"And I'm a trained made man with connections to the IRA. I can get a jet there within a day and bring her back before Sunday." I look down at him. It's Wednesday.

"A made man?" He frowns.

"Yes, Benjamin. I'm a capo... in the mafia. You know?"

"Oh." He scoffs. "They uh... disclosed your occupation on all of the files. I just thought you were a volunteer not a gangster." He takes a step back. "Sorry..."

"So, let me do what I need to do and don't get in my way again." I walk away, following Pamala.

By 7AM, I had created a plan. I had got a team and unfortunately, it was vital for Benjamin to come. Not only is he a damn good PI, he has worked for the IRA before and therefore knows some people.

Our flight landed in Dublin mid afternoon and with that. I make my way to Conor's place with Leo.

"You're so in love with her still-"

"I was never in love with her, Leo. I loved fucking her. There's a very big difference."

"So why are you so quick to come here if you're just... fuck buddies?"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes, knocking on Conor's door.

He opens up, shocked a little. "Reign, what can I do for you?"

"You owe me a favour." I help myself in.

He leads me through the house and into his office. "What can I do?"

"A little birdie told me you have a group of girls."

His jaw clenched. "Who told you that?"

"They asked to remain anonymous. I don't know if you know but-"

"I know you, Reign. I know you don't follow in your families footsteps. I know you like your girls... submissive." He stands up. "I only have 12."

"Can I see them?"