59. XENA ⚡️

I don't regret this one bit.

He swears he's been celibate since he left, and I didn't believe him but seeing the absolute mess he's in is making me reconsider.

He straight up refusing to take his pants off because he said. "If I take them off, I'm going to last all of 2 minutes and you deserve better than that."

So he's stuck to fucking me with his fingers for now.

His magical, magical fingers.

I come around them again and he turns me around, spreading my legs. "Fuck. I missed this." He lifts me up effortlessly, carrying me to the bed.

My jaw drops when I look up at the ceiling, only for my reflection to be looking back at me. "Mirror." I breathe out.

"Watch me fuck you." He buries his head between my thighs, licking up my slit, then tenderly kissing my clit, then he sucks it into his mouth.

Fucking hell.

My eyes open as I watch him eat me out. Watching us moan, his facial expressions as he comes up for air.

God.

Mirror above the bed is a very good move.

His tongue plunged into me and my eyes shut close. He makes me come again, and then cleans me all up with tongue. He kisses up my stomach, getting ontop of me and kissing me deeply.

He moans into my mouth. "Heaven." He mumbles. "You're my heaven."

I wrap my legs around him, pulling his shirt off.

He has a new back tattoo. Down his spine there's a sword, a snake wrapped around it.

He's so hot.

"Fuck me now. I don't care how long you last. Four hours, right?" I kiss his neck.

She steps out of his pants and his cock springs free.

Oh, how I missed that.

I would beg him for this right now. But I knew I didn't need too.

"Condom?" He asks, stroking himself. He's red, swollen and leaking.

"No. Pill still." I bite my lip.

He gets back ontop of me and as if we're a magnet for each other, our bodies collide.

He bites his lip, nostrils flaring and eyes closed as if he was savouring this moment.

I am so down bad for him.

He pushes in me fully then jsut stays there. He's so big. So much better. "You're so wet." He moves slightly in me, i feel his piercing.

"You're so big."

"So warm." He kisses me, and then he thrusts. Slowly.

He fucks me slowly and I watch him do so from above. I come before he does, but then I watch him come and all of his muscles tensing.

I wrap my legs around him, wanting to keep him in me forever.

He's perfect.

I close my eyes, letting him ride out his orgasm for as long as he wanted to. He collapses ontop of me with a moan. "Fucking hell. Too good." He breathes out.

He starts twitching inside of me and pulls out. "Oh, he's eager."

His cocks getting hard again.

"Misses me that much." I grab it, pumping my hand up and down and feeling it swell in my hands.

That was a short time.

He was laying on the bed now. I take his cock into my mouth, deepthroating him.

He watches me, breathing out cuss words as I suck his dick.

"Go deeper." He lifts an arm behind his head.

I do as he says, taking him as deep as I could go.

He comes over my face when he's ready, and then just slumps back, trying to catch his breath. "I ruined your makeup." He breathes out.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I mumble. "Bathroom?"

He points to the other door in the room and I walk in, wiping the come off my face. He joins me shortly, his pants on. "Thank you." He lifts me onto the counter.

I smile as he cleans my face properly, observing this bathroom. "No one's used it yet?"

"I meant when I said it's for you." He points to the new individually wrapped toothbrushes.

I keep quiet, letting him clean me and himself.

Wrapped in towels, we walks through his house and into his bedroom. He points to a closet. "Got you things."

I walk in, looking at the clothes, new with tags and my size.

We change.

He changes into a suit.

I just put comfy clothes on. "Where have you been staying?" I ask.

"Delilah and Romeo's place." He tucks my hair behind my ear. "I'm gonna keep staying there. She's good with... me."

I smile. Delilah helped me out sometimes, while Matteo was away, with the girls. She is just a ball of sunshine. It hurt me when she told me what happened to her because I could never understand why anyone would hurt such a beautiful soul.

"She's good with everyone. All my girls loved her."

"Biggest people person ever. Complete opposite to Romeo." He kisses my cheek. "Come on. I'll drive you home."

He drives me back to his parents place, says he'll pick me at one point, when he's not busy, then he drives away.

Neves gives me a knowing smile as soon as I walk in. "My fave couple back on?"

"We're just... talking."

She raises an eyebrow. "With mouths or bodies or both-"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

She laughs, walking up the stairs.

=
=
=
=
=
i <3 neves
wc:901