65. MATTEO -

I was finally able to sleep in my own house again. In my own bed with my own clothes and use my own shower.

Peaceful and quiet and relaxing.

I know Romeo is downstairs, making sure I'm not completely alone just incase Oleg tried to come kidnap me again.

But I payed no attention to whoever was downstairs as I laid in my bed.

I can't wait to share it with Xena.

I don't have any drinks here but I drank practically all of the warehouses stash before I came here.

I forget how nice it is having that natural relaxant.

There was three knocks on my door before Romeo pushes himself in. "I need to head to the pharmacy, Delilah's sick. I'll be back in 30 minutes."

"Be safe." I turn onto my side.

"Leo is downstairs." He says before leaving.

I close my eyes though, and within minutes I'm fast alseep.

Woken by heavy footsteps and someone bursting through my bedroom door.

I groan. "Oleg, please don't hurt my house. I just got her back." I sit up.

"Take him." He growls and immediately, two men start charging towards me.

I'm literally in my boxers.

The first guy to run at me, I kick him straight in the face, then reach to my nightstand for my gun, shooting the other guy in the face.

I go to turn to shoot Oleg, but he had disappeared and all of his minions were running in instead.

I sure hope to hell Leo is okay.

I shoot all the rounds in my gun, getting out of bed. Only, the stupid fucker that I kicked covers my head with a brown bag.

For fucks sake.

I hold my breath, already smelling the chlorine.

I give it a second before I let my body go completely limp. Hearing them cheer in success of capturing me.

When they remove the bag from my head, I headbutt him straight away, then wrap the bag around his head.

But when I turn around, 6 guns pointed right at me.

"Shoot me." I mock, knowing they want.

They want Neves and I'm the only one who knows where she is.

I hear the window smash behind me and then a set of bangs.

Fucker crawled in through my window.

Completely surrounded, I hold my hands up in surrender.

They'll find me.

This time; they tie my hands behind my back with zip ties. I headbutt one of them with a laugh but they didn't find me quite funny.

I let them lead me down the stairs and out of the house.

I see Leo tied up, completely unharmed apart from a couple of bruises on his face.

My ring has a tracker in it but they'll probably remove everything on me before we reach a second location.

They shove me in the middle seat in the back of a car and the rest of the spaces occupy with men holding big guns.

"Pretty sure I've had a dream like this before." I mumble.

One of them gives me the most disgusted look ever while the others sigh.