38. MATTEO⚡️

I look through the window of the holiday house. The nanny is there, she's cradling one baby. This must be the 6 month old.

"Why don't we just kill the nanny, grab the kids and leave?" Romeo groans.

"Need the nanny to call Oleg and confirm the kids are okay. My rat said she does that." I lean back. "She'll leave in an hour."

He looks at me. "What happened between you and Xena?"

"Hm?"

"Don't lie to me. She called you sounding all pouty and nose stuffed. Figured she was the reason for your bad mood this morning."

I nod my head. "Her ex found pictures of us fucking, proceeded to say she's a slut for liking what I do to her when her sister is being forced into it." I say. Romeo's jaw dropped.

"Yeah. So I forced him to watch the video. She didn't like that. Didn't want me to hurt him. Said he got angry. I said I get angry too and don't verbally abuse people." I clear my throat. "She said, no you just drink until you pass out and have a seizure."

Romeo's eyes darkened with anger. "She said that?"

"Yeah. I just... left. I went to the bar. Didn't drink, I promise, I just... killed everyone at the bar." I crack my knuckles. "Now I'm here."

"What a bitch."

I ignore that comment. I think she was just angry too and there's still a possibility she's oblivious about my problem.

"Let me kill her."

"No. If you want you can accidentally kill him and then I'd still get to see her-"

"Why would you want to see her after that?"

I look up. "I... For the first time, fucked someone slowly."

"We're adults. You can say made love." He shrugs.

"Yeah." I nod my head. "I felt a lot towards her. I fell asleep in her arms."

He seems most shocked about that.

"And when I woke up, she had walked to the other room to sleep." I nod my head slowly. "Yeah."

"So... let me get this straight. You made love to her, willingly slept with her and she left?" His eyes narrow. "And you still woke up the next day and... pretended nothing happened?"

"No. I woke up the next day furious and ignored her for an entire day. Then, when I wanted her with me again. I didn't let any of us get a word in."

"And how have things been since then? I know Mal kicked up a stink because you paid her cash instead of your cock."

"I cut everyone out. I only want to fuck her-"

"You only want to fuck her or you only want her. Because there's a very thin line that I think you may need to look at."

"I don't do relationships."

"Yeah, and neither did I, but now look at me?"

I look out of the car window. "I don't know. Im not in the right state of mind to love somebody."

"You don't get to pick or choose when to love somebody, you dickhead." He tuts.

"How did you know you loved Delilah?"

"It's different for me, easier for me. I'm a sociopath. I don't feel, but I felt for her. Felt the need to protect her, hurt anyone that's ever hurt her... hurt myself when I hurt her."

"I think I just like fucking her for now. She... wants too much that I can't provide."

"You can always find someone else to fuck. Plus, in two months this whole thing will be over, you'll be moving to Italy and you'll definitely find someone there."