31. MATTEO⚡️

Malory clings to my hip, one of those semi-permanent tattoos on her lower back. "Why are they staring at me?" She asks.

"Reigns don't involve themselves with trafficked girls. It's me they're staring at." I spot Trixie.

I stop walking, my eyes landing on her being traded.

I keep walking, pulling Malory with me. I take the seat and she sits on the seat beside me. I call Xena. "What?"

"Drop the attitude before I fuck it out of you, Xena. Trixie is here." I lean back, keeping my eyes on the familair blonde girl.

"Does she see you?"

"Not yet. I can try and get her if you want."

"Yes. Hamada is waiting outside, by the way. SWAT team are on their way."

"What about you."

"What about me?"

"You with them? Loads of victims here."

"I'm outside. Goodbye." She hangs up.

I guess she wants me to fuck the attitude out of her.

I slide my phone into my pocket, waiting for this dumb shit to start. It finally does, almost an hour later.

I immediately walk over to Trixie and her owner, a hispanic man with a pedo stache and scar down his face. When Trixie sees me, she looked relieved but confused.

The guy was eying Malory up. "Swap?" I push Malory to him. There's a tracker in the bottom of her heel, as well as in her hair clip.

"Of course." He pushes Trixie to me, despite her pleas for him not to.

I tighten my grip on Trixies arm. I still don't trust the girl. What she did was not so much a coincidence.

I take my phone out of my pocket and send the signal for the feds to move in.

The last thing I expected was a shoot off to begin.

I grab Malory right away, guarding both her and Trixie as I pull my gun from my ankle. I manage to get them out of the crossfire and run out of the back exit with a few other men.

Malory grabs Trixies hand an officer escorts them while I run back in.

I empty my gun at the ceiling to make it seem more believable and let the cops arrest me when they finally beat the men here.

I'm put into the back of Hamada's car, his son in the front seat. "Hey." I lean between the seats. "Why aren't you in there?"

"Dad knew something like this would happen." He looks at me. "Still haven't got adequate training."

"What's going on between you and my sister, baby Hamada?"

He didn't get to answer me because Xena opens the door. "Uh... Asahi, Hamada asked me to ask you to drive to mine."

"Will he meet us there?" He gets out of the car to switch seats.

"Yeah. He's got to head down to the station first." She gets in the front with him.

"Someone take these cuffs off me." I shove my arms between them.

"No." Xena moves my arms away.

"Pretty, do you want me to do what I said I would? Is that why you're acting like this?" I lean back.

She rolls her eyes.

Dad taught us how to get out of these with minimal injury. You just have to have a lot of strength, which thankfully I do have.