19. XENA

Antonio raises an eyebrow when I enter the kitchen. "What's on ur neck?"

"I burnt myself." I look over the counter at Matteo and of the security men having a normal conversation.

"How'd you manage that?" He pours me a glass of orange juice.

"Was going to straighten my hair this morning but burnt myself and gave up." I look at mom. "When you're free can you braid my hair?"

"Course." She smiles.

"Mendes, you coming to the club?" Matteo asks. "It's invites, they want new girls there and we can bring them."

"What club?"

"Dazzling." He stands up, eyeing my neck. "How'd you manage that?"

"What time?" I roll my eyes.

"Around 7." He looks to Antonio. "It would involve your girlfriend half naked if you're okay with that."

I want to smack him.

"Xena does what she needs to do." Antonio smiles. "Antonio Hernandez." He holds his hand out for Matteo.

Matteo looked like he was about to laugh in Antonio's face. "Nice!"

Antonio embarrassingly puts his hand away. "So.. what would she be doing?"

"Giving me a lap dance." Matteo says, I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but Antonio laughs and takes it as sarcasm.

"Haha, you're a funny guy." Antonio walks away.

"Why's he laughing? I'm being serious?" Matteo looks at me. "You didn't even try to use ice, did you?"

"What will I have to do?" I sip the orange juice.

He takes the glass off me, leaning on the counter. "You'd be acting as a stripper, so whatever strippers do."

"Which is...?"

"Dance."

"I can't dance."

"All you need to do is shake your ass. You'd get in alone just by that." He winks, sipping my drink.

I need to be good for this. Victims could be there. "Your brother owns a strip club. Take me down. Let me watch the girls."

"Method acting, I like it." He puts the glass on the side. "I'll get one of the girls to teach you some stuff, grab a lingerie."

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Come outside when you're done."

He walks away.

I walk to my room. I pick out the most covering lingerie I have and brush my hair into two buns. I walk outside, seeing him leaning against his car, a cigarette between his lips.

I get in. He laughs and gets beside me. He takes his time finishing the cigarette before starting to drive. "Smokings disgusting." I say.

"I do not care." He speeds up once we're on the main road. "Went for yellow, hm?"

"Keep your eyes off me."

"No can do, pretty." He turns his music on, some Italian song blasting as he mouths the lyrics.

He parks up outside of the strip club. I walk behind him as we enter. It was day time, so the inside was half empty and all the lights were on.

He looks around. "Daisy & Lola, come with me." He calls.

These very two pretty blonde girls walk up. "Sir."

"Teach her the easiest but sexiest thing you have. Take her somewhere private." He says to them. "Leo and I will join you in an hour." He looks at me. "You need to be good if you want to get noticed enough to let us in. Hope you're a quick learner."

Then he walks away.

The two girls were so welcoming and nice. They took me to a private room and started stretching with me. "Are you a principessa?"

"Uh...?"

"Mafia princess." Daisy translates. "Like Ilaria."

"No... No. I'm just..." I don't know what to introduce myself as. "I'm just helping him."

"You're really pretty." Lola sits on the chair. "Daisy will do the routine we're going to teach you, on me. It's easy, but the guys go mad for it."

I stand back as a Beyoncé somg starts to play and Daisy starts dancing.

It involved a lot of rolling hips, hair flipping, breast squeezing and running hands down bodies.

It looked difficult, but when they start teaching, I could see it wasn't actually that hard. It just wasn't what I was used to and so I was stiff.

"You need to relax a little." Daisy holds my hips. "You have great hips, and a great ass. It's captivating as it is, but you need to go slowly." She moves my hips for me to try and get the rhythm right. "Like that."

"Matteo and Leo are walking down." Lola runs in.

They walk in and Matteo does his inital sweep on my body, looking damn impressed. "Yellow looks good on you."

The two girls share a smile and look down.

"Right. Stand back, pretty. Wanna see what routine they taught." He sits on the chair.

"Oh... Sir, do you not want Xena to do it? To see her?"

"You do it for me, Daisy. Xena can watch to see how it done on a guy like me."

Fair enough. it will most likely be guys that I'll be doing it on.

Leo take the other chair and the music starts. Lola takes Leo, Daisy takes Matteo.

I keep my eyes on Daisy and Matteo.

When she bends over, her ass in the air, he grabs her ass.

I hate him. I actually do.

She twerks on him. Pushes her boobs in his face, gets all handsy on his thighs and crotch.

I hate that I am a jealous person. And I hate that it's him I'm jealous of.

He wasn't hard though. He's always hard around me. I can see it, and feel it. But he wasn't with her.

The routine finishes and Matteo stands up. "Gotta do something but I'll be back to watch you later, pretty." He looks at me, but taps Daisy's chin.

Him and Leo leave. Daisy and Lola look at me. "He is so into you."

"Matteo?"

"Yes. He couldn't keep his eyes off you the entire time." Daisy gasps. "He's so into you."

"He was literally... touching you."

She frowns. "So, that's what they pay us to do?"

"He looked more into you than me." I shake my head.

"Oh..." Lola smiles softly. "No. Matteo... He..." She laughs. "He picked us for a reason."

"What reason?"

I didn't expect them to turn to each other and start making out.

"We're together." Daisy laughs. "Fun fact. He's the only guy ever to not beg to watch us fuck." She rolls her eyes.

"Y'all are together?" I stare in shock.

"Yup." Lila smiles. "Four years."

Wow.

"Good for you." I nod my head. "So... let's practice gain."

"Please let us know how it goes whatever you need this for. If it's for Matteo, you're going to drive him crazy." Daisy squeals.

I laugh, and we practice all day.

Matteo didn't show up once.

Not once.

When it's time for us to get to the strip club, he walks in with a new lingerie and him wearing a new suit. "Come on. You two are coming too."

Then we leave.

=
=
=
=
=
wc:1164