12. MATTEO⚡️

I wish I wasn't attracted to Xena.

It's getting damn difficult to concentrate in here when I can see her body language changing with every single sex act that we see.

This one is less agressive than the last one. It's more vanilla but not beginner, and her reaction to the acts is driving me crazy.

And the fact I've been hard all day.

I stand behind her, looking over her shoulder at the girl bent over the desk. "why are you standing so close to me?" She asks.

"Why are you so interested in getting bent over a desk?" I tuck a braid behind her ear, she shakes her head to let it fall over her face again.

Then she turns to look at me, "when's this gonna be over?"

"Whenever it is." I look down at her breasts. "Wanna fuck-"

"Shut the fuck up, Matteo." She rolls her eyes, strutting somewhere else.

"You didn't even hear my proposition."

"I don't care." She deadpans, standing in front of a FFM act.

I just follow her like a lost puppy until the guy starts to announce something.

He starts in Chinese, then repeats it in English.

"The auction will be closed until further notice. Rooms will be provided for all guests until 5AM. Auction will start again soon."

A lot of sighs and complaints headed straight to the guy who announces it, but Xena looks to me instead. "I have to stay with you... in a room... while you're in heat..."

I let out a laugh, a snort even. "Funniest thing anyone has ever said to me." I grab her hand, interlocking our fingers. "Don't worry, pretty, i'll take the couch."

We're lead to a hotel room.

A hotel room with a bed, and a bathroom.

That's it.

"For Gods sake." She mumbles, grabbing the robe, walking into the bathroom.

I walk into the room properly and call Romeo. We haven't made up yet but this will let us. "What?" He grunts.

"Can you meet Feng tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Xena and I got caught up."

"Okay. I apologise for earlier." He hangs up.

Ilaria must have said something to him.

I take my blazer off and just sit on the edge of the bed. Xena walks out with the robe on. "I am exhausted." She climbs onto the bed, putting pillows on one side of her. "Don't go over the pillows, Matteo."

Then she lays on her side and closes her eyes.

I check the time, it's literally 6PM.

I turn the light off and close the curtains, then head down to the lobby where a lot of the men were. I just get some food, eat it down there and go back up the stairs.

She was still asleep, very peaceful looking. With literally nothing else to do, I kick my shoes off and lay on the other side, just staring at the ceiling.

I'm quick to fall asleep too.

*

There's a hand on my chest.

I open my eyes slightly and see Xena curled up to me, a leg between my legs, a hand on my chest.

And she warned me?