6. Unexpected🔞

‼️🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞‼️
.
.
.
______________

Wei Wuxian was sitting on the bed a bit nervous. He wanted to sit and talk with Wangji. He wanted to finally consummate their marriage, as the two had been together for a few months now and they had yet to really finalize their marriage. Wuxian felt the it was time. His body was healing well and according to Healer Kai, he would be fine. Wuxian took the liberty of talking to Healer Kai without Wangji in the room. He wanted advice on what it would be like. He was very kind on his explanation and gave Wuxian a jar of lubricant to help make things easier.

Wei Wuxian spent most of the day preparing the room, adding talismans to the wall, and when activated, it will create a privacy barrier to keep the sound from traveling and to keep people from disturbing their time. Since his time in Lotus Pier, he learned to cook from the kitchen staff. Wuxian has observed carefully and made dishes he was sure Wangji would like.

With everything prepared, he was sitting there wondering if he was doing everything right. He wondered if Wangji would reject him like he rejected Tuxi. They haven't kissed, and he hasn't kissed Wangji either, but he wanted to have Wangji completely. It was to show that he trusted Wangji more than anyone else. This consummation was to be proof of that.

Wangji was spending most of the day setting up the class that Wuxian would teach. He would start in a couple weeks. It would give Wuxian a little more time to adjust to the sect. He even thought about introducing the kids to Wuxian before the classes start. When he arrived to the Jingshi, he saw the talismans right away and he could smell something delicious that had been prepared.

Wangji smiled as he knows that Wuxian was getting more comfortable with him. Seeing what the talismans on the wall were, they were for privacy and Wangji realized that Wuxian was ready for the next step of their relationship, and finalize their marriage. It was actually what Wangji wanted from the beginning but he wanted to let Wuxian open up in his own terms and adjust to his new home. He was proud that Wuxian has come so far along.

"A'Ying?" Wangji called out.

"Hi A'Zhan," Wuxian replied happily, "I made dinner if you are hungry."

"I am starving," Wangji said, "will you eat with me?"

Wuxian nodded and went to the table with him. The food was ready and prepared. Wuxian prepared a plate for Wangji and handed it to him. Wangji thanked him and ate their meal. Wangji was impressed with how well Wuxian could cook. It wasn't too spicy for him and it tasted perfect.

"This is really good food, A'Ying," Wangji praised.

"I am glad you like it," Wuxian said shyly.

"I see you have been busy today, the talismans all over the walls?" He pointed out.

"I understand if you say no, but I wanted to ask you if you would like to finally consummate tonight?" Wuxian asked.

"I would love to, but are you sure you want to?" Wangji asked.

Wuxian nodded, "I am, I may be nervous but I trust you more than I trust anyone else here. We are also married and we haven't finalized it yet by consummating. Which means we aren't married quite yet."

Wangji smiled, "when did you want to start?" He asked.

Wuxian stared at him and handed him the jar Healer Kai gave him, "I spoke to healer Kai. He said this should help...and we can anytime...but we should clean this up first if we are done here."

Wangji nodded and helped clean up the dishes. He and Wuxian separated and freshened up a bit, before meeting back up in the bedroom. They were in just a simple tunic and pants and their hair was down. Wangji had already activated the privacy talismans and placed a lock talisman on the door to keep others out. Wangji returned after Wuxian and saw Wuxian was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting. Wangji smiled and stood in front of him.