12. Human⚠️

⚠️This chapter contains sensitive material, including bullying, harassment, and death threats, please read with caution.⚠️
.
.
.
___________

Wuxian was walking around Cloud Recesses as it was a peaceful day and there were no lectures scheduled. He was in his Gusu Lan student disciple robes but always made sure to carry his Jade token that specified his status as Lan Er Furen. He also had his Lan Er Furen headpiece on and forehead ribbon.

 He also had his Lan Er Furen headpiece on and forehead ribbon

Wuxian loved his robes and head pieces

Wuxian loved his robes and head pieces. He loved his family. He loved his new life in Cloud Recesses. He felt loved and respected. He never had to hide behind a mask and he could just be himself. He also became a favorite among many people within the sect. Many found the younger to be kind and outgoing. He still made sure to respect the elders and everyone around him. He even followed the strict rules to the letter.

The reason it was so simple for Wuxian is because he has always been obedient. He was treated as a servant in the Jiang family, and was taught to follow orders. Now he was retaught things and knew what and who he really was. He was a person and he now had privileges that many people don't have. Being Lan Wangji's spouse, he had respect and authority within the sect. Wuxian was having a really good morning to afternoon until he ran into someone he didn't really want to see. He had to deal with this person for six months at least before he went back to his respective sect.

"Wei Wuxian!" A man shouted behind him.

Wuxian sighed and turned to face the man who yelled, "loud noises and yelling is prohibited in Cloud Recesses," he said.

"I do not give a damn," the man said, "who do you think you are humiliating me like that yesterday? Twice might I add?"

"Jiang Wanyin, first, it was not my intention to humiliate you, I was called upon to answer a question and I did. I then was asked to fight you during sparring class, and you lost. That is not humiliation at all. You just need to study more and work harder to achieve your goals. Never compare yourself to others as you will not gain anything that way. Only focus on yourself, not others. Second, I am not Wei Wuxian, I am Lan Ying, courtesy Lan Wuxian, spouse to Lan Wangji. So I would think twice before accusing me of anything."

"Why you little piece of shit!" Jiang Cheng said and grabbed Wuxian by the collar of his robes.

"You are breaking more rules, Jiang Wanyin. You will get into a lot of trouble, especially for trying to pick a fight with me. I am no longer your toy and servant. I am Lan Er Furen, and I am free of the Jiang Sect. Continue with this and I will report you to Sect Leader Lan," Wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng slammed Wuxian into the tree behind him, "shut the fuck up! I do not care. I will beat the ever living shit out of you. You think you are so much better than everyone now that you have a new status. You will always be that low ass son of a servant and orphan your parents left you to be! If not for my parents, you would probably be dead by now."

"Jiang Wanyin, let him go," someone said from behind them.

Wuxian had tears in his eyes and looked, "Lan Zhan?"

"Do not listen to that man's words, you are loved and you are Lan Er Furen. You are not a servant. You are not alone. You have me, and you have the entire Gusu Lan Sect behind you," Lan Wangji said, "now, Jiang Wanyin, let my husband go!"

Jiang Cheng dropped Wuxian and Wuxian went over to Wangji quickly, still with tears in his eyes, "the next time I catch him alone and outside the walls of Cloud Recesses, he is going to die by my hands."

"What did I ever do to you?" Wuxian asked.

"You entered my life, that is what you have done," Jiang Cheng replied.

"Jiang Wanyin, you have made threats, bullied my husband, and yelled, you have broken several of the sect rules. You are to write the rules three hundred times and bring them either to me, Grandmaster Lan, or Sect Leader Lan when you have finished. You better get it done. I will have people looking after you," Lan Wangji said and took Wuxian away from him.

Wuxian was a bit shaken up, so Wangji took him home, back to the Jingshi. Once inside, Wangji helped removed all the ornaments and extra robes from Wuxian. Wuxian then snuggled up to Wangji on the bed. He was trembling.

"He told me I had humiliated him," Wuxian said, "in class and when we sparred."

"You did no such thing," Wangji said, "you both were asked a question. He could not answer so you did. You two sparred against each other, he lost and you won. He cannot take his losses and has to make a fuss. I will make sure Xiongzhang and Shufu know of this, alright?"

"Is that really all I was to them, a servant and a toy? Who were my parents to them? Were my parents treated this way? Was they way they left Lotus Pier? When I was born, they were not apart of any sect. They were rogues. Am I really not human at all?" Wuxian asked.

"You are human, you are not a servant or slave. You are Lan Ying. You are Lan Er Furen. Second Master Lan's cultivation partner. If you want, we can talk with Xiongzhang and Shufu about why your parents might have left the sect. Your mother, from what I heard, was never apart of an sect. Your father was. Do not ever listen to those people who thing they know better. They know nothing about you. They do not know just how amazing you really are. I do though."

Wuxian smiled and looked up at him, "I love you, Lan Zhan."

"And I love you, Lan Ying," Wangji replied and kissed him. The two soon got lost in each other's arms. They did not leave the Jingshi at all once they were in that bed. Their robes were off and soon we lost in love and lust.