74. Wait, What about Yilin!?

Wei Wuxian was a bit fatigued and a bit in pain but he got by as he was sitting with Baoshan, Xichen, Yanli, and Wangji and they were talking about what has happened so far. Like always, Wuxian forgets that Wangji can feel his pain and energy through their bond.

"Wei Ying, did you want to take something for the pain?" Wangji asked.

"I'm okay," Wuxian reassured him.

Wangji looked at Baoshan, "I can feel his pain."

"A'Ying, why do you keep the pain?" She asked.

"It's not bad. It's tolerable," he said, "and I've noticed that when I take medicine that I feel vulnerable."

"Wei Ying, I am always with you, I will never let anything happen to you with me around," Wangji said, "your health is important. You know this."

Wuxian nodded, "can we talk about what happened first and then I will take something?"

"Very well," Wangji agreed and lightly placed his hand on Wuxian'a wounded shoulder and passed some spiritual energy to him. It was actually a bit soothing and kept the pain down.

"Must be nice to have an unlimited reservoir of energy," Wuxian said as he leaned into Wangji.

"It's only to help you," Wangji said, "we are soulmates because we complete each other and love each other."

Wuxian smiled at him, "I know, and I love you."

"I love you too," Wangji said.

"So what happened with Xuanwu?" Baoshan asked.

"Yilin sensed him and came out. Once he did, Xuanwu and Yilin were fighting," Wuxian explained, "after Xuanwu bit me, I remember getting very angry and just ripped the monster apart. The Yin sword he held inside his shell was destroyed."

"Yanli said the Wens and everyone else with them left you down in that cave to defend yourselves," Baoshan said.

"Pretty much," Wuxian said and let out a soft grunt.

"What's wrong?" Baoshan asked.

"I feel strange," Wuxian replied.

"How so?" Baoshan asked.

"My lower stomach hurts," Wuxian said, "and I feel very tired."

"It hurts in what way?" Baoshan asked.

"Like it's in knots," Wuxian answered, "and someone is squeezing my insides tightly."

"Wei Ying, I apologize for you to misunderstand my gender," Yilin, Wuxian's dragon spoke to him, "I am actually a female. You are a male host and once a year you will change to accommodate my heat. You will be asleep for three days while your body makes changes. You will gain a female organ to produce a child. Your heat lasts for two weeks, and you will only be able to tolerate your husband's touch and presence. You have a couple days to prepare before you pass out and your body changes. After your heat ends, if you are pregnant, you will remain with the female organs until the egg is laid. I will give more information when we get there...my name is actually Yina (EE-NAH; Joy/Bright). You are in for a hot and fun time soon with your mate."

Wei Wuxian's mouth dropped open, "my dragon is a female," Wuxian said out loud with everyone there, "the pain is telling me my body is getting ready to change for my heat."

Baoshan grinned, "well, this is only the second time in dragon history where they paired the opposite gender to their host. It is due to same sex mating. It helps produce an offspring," she explained, "but you and Wangji will need to be alone for that time because your dragon will be very territorial."

"I...will be getting a female organ to accommodate my heat. Her real name is Yina. She said I will be asleep soon. It will only be for a few days so my body can change but where would we go so I don't hurt anyone. What about food and other health related things?" Wuxian asked.

"Your dragon will allow you to eat and sleep. Wangji will need to rest as well, it's two weeks of mating," Baoshan said.

Wangji sighed, "where can we go?"

"There is a secluded area within celestial pass you can go. Once A'Ying is asleep, I can lead you two there. You will be stocked with food and other necessities that you may need," Baoshan explained.

"So right now Wei Ying just needs to heal up," Wangji said.

"Yes," Baoshan said.

"How can this be happening now? There is still a war going on," Wuxian said.

"We will have to work together on getting through it," Baoshan said, "for now, why don't you two go get some rest and talk as you two will need to prepare."

Wuxian and Wangji nodded and went to their room, "Lan Zhan, are you okay with having a baby?"

"We talked about adopting a few times and now we can have our own," he assured him, "I will do my best to take care of you."

"You don't think Yina will have you screw her as a dragon do you?" Wuxian asked.

"I do not know," Wangji said.

Wuxian smirked, "would you do it?"

"I do not know," Wangji replied as he felt flushed.

Wuxian giggled, "okay...Yina, it's a nice name," Wuxian said, "and I will be getting some female organs...does that mean I will have a...well a vagina instead of a dick for a while?"

"Possibly," Wangji said.

Wuxian grinned and looked down, "you are already aching to have me," Wuxian said, "want to try and hold off for my heat? Apparently it's all we will want to do is fuck."

Wangji nodded, "sure, and I will do what I can to make you comfortable," he said.

***

After about a week, Wuxian went into his three day sleep. When Wuxian fell into his three day sleep, Baoshan had Wangji carry him to the secluded area she had set up for them, "I made sure it was completely stocked up for you," Baoshan said as Wangji laid Wuxian on the bed, "the house has a soundproof barrier around it so you can be as loud as you want. It's also explosion and fire proof in case Wuxian gets aggravated in some way. Have a cold bath set up as much as possible as well as a normal bath. Have food prepared for when he is hungry, and most of all, enjoy your time together. This is a great time for the two of you to really explore each other."

"I have to ask, will Wei Ying have the baby like a human?" Wangji asked.

"He will probably have an egg like most dragons. Yina will come about when the time is right to help guide you both. If he gets pregnant, you will be good for at least three years. The egg takes up to nine months to hatch like a normal baby would need to be birthed, but the extra years will keep A'Ying infertile so you can focus on your child. There are remedies to help suppress the heats but it's needed a month before the heat comes. Since we know when the heat is now that he is having his first one, we can plan accordingly in the future. Now have fun. If you need anything, send a message my way and I can have someone set what you need outside the house. You can get it when you can."

"Thank you," Wangji said, "this will be interesting."

"It will, but I believe you two will enjoy yourselves," Baoshan said and patted his shoulder before leaving the secluded house.

Wangji did as Baoshan suggested. He prepared a hot bath leaving heating talismans on the tub to keep it warm and a cold bath for if it's needed. Wangji also prepared several meals and left a talisman on the food to keep the meals hot and fresh for several days. He has stuff to make sure Wuxian was comfortable during their making love sessions, as well as having clothes out as well. Though, the clothes may not be needed much.