8. Trouble

With the new baby, Wuxian was actually relieved that everyone's attention was not on him for once. They were more focused on the newest member of the family. Wangji managed his time well, and didn't spend too much time around the child as he wanted to make sure Wei Wuxian was still looked after. He didn't like leaving him to himself that much. Wei Wuxian was happily roaming around the sect and was near the main courtyard when he saw a woman in white and red robes standing near the Yashi (Elegance room).

Looking at her, she was quite pretty and she looked like the description that Lan Wangji told him about his ex-wife. Wei Wuxian wasn't going to let this woman get to him. Wangji spoke the truth and he never lied to him once. As he learned the sect principles, he became aware how well Wangji followed them. Lying is forbidden is one of those rules and Wangji has always been honest and trustworthy with Wuxian.

"May I help you Miss?" Wuxian asked her. Wuxian had on his Gusu robes. Light blue with cloud motifs and his Lan-Er-Furen headpiece and forehead ribbon. He made sure his Lan Er Furen personalized Jade Token was also on display showing off his status.

 He made sure his Lan Er Furen personalized Jade Token was also on display showing off his status

The woman looked cunning and snarky

The woman looked cunning and snarky. She looked as if she was up to no good. So Wei Wuxian has to be careful, "I am looking for my ex-husband," she said, "I am demanding child support."

Wuxian's cocked an eyebrow, "child support? For whom?"

"My child with him," she said, "he needs to take responsibility for his actions. He doesn't know what he does when he is drunk of course but he is wild I must say. Not as good as my new husband but still good."

"How do I know that the child isn't your current husband's child?" Wuxian asked.

"I was pregnant before the divorce and my current husband ever touched me before that," she said.

"What is your name?" Wuxian asked.

"Wen Tuxi, I used to be Lan Er Furen," She said.

"Yeah and I'd be careful about the other stuff you say as he is now my husband," Wuxian said, "he never once touched you. I know everything that you put him through."

"He lied," she said.

"Lying is forbidden in this sect," Wuxian said, "he grew up with these rules and lived by them very closely. Not once has be broken any rules. He is not someone who lies. I can also prove it that he is telling the truth."

"Then get him and his family here and show me your proof, because I have mine," she said as a young girl peered around from behind her.

If she was Lan Zhan's child it would have been before they married. This child looks to old. Maybe four or five. He married Tuxi at eighteen, and they divorced at age twenty. He then married me shortly after. This girl is clearly lying through her teeth. This child would be at least between one or two year of age, maybe even three.

Wuxian turned to a disciple that was nearby and asked to gather Sect Leader Lan, Lan Qiren, and Lan Wangji. As much as they were busy with a newborn, they took time to come see what the fuss was all about.

"Tuxi, you were banned from ever stepping foot in the sect," Lan Xichen said.

"I came for child support, Sect Leader Lan, your Didi needs to be responsible," Tuxi said as the young child stepped forward.

Wei Wuxian took out a talisman and knelt down to the little girl, "hey, can I have a drop of blood. Just one little drop. It won't hurt."

The girl nodded and a drop of blood was on the talisman. Wuxian then had Wangji add a drop of his blood.

"Once I emit some energy to this talisman it will either show the color red for no blood relation or green for blood relation," Wuxian said.

Tuxi tried to take the talisman away but Wuxian was faster by locking her acupuncture joints to keep her from moving. Wuxian added Spiritual energy and it glowed red. Clearly showing they had no relations. Wuxian then took another talisman and used some of the little girl's blood and Tuxi's blood and it also showed as red.

"She isn't even her child," Wuxian said, "it was obvious when she tried to snatch the talisman from me."

Lan Qiren made sure by putting a truth spell on Tuxi and asked her if the girl was really Wangji's child. Tuxi was clearly in pain trying to keep her mouth shut, the longer she went the more painful it becomes.

"Okay no," Tuxi said.

"Why are you really here?" Xichen asked.

"Wen Xu and his brother wanted to try and blackmail you for money," she said.

"Did you really get Lan Wangji drunk and forced him to have sex with you?" Wuxian asked.

"No," she replied, "he never touched me. I wished he had but he didn't."

Wuxian smiled, "just so you know, Tuxi," Wuxian went closer to her and whispered in her ear so others could not hear him but her, she couldn't strike him or hurt him, so he wanted to make her pay, "he is insatiable and he feels incredible. He and I consummated our marriage which nullified yours with him. You also divorced so you have nothing here. Lan Wangji is now mine."

Wuxian stepped back and stood beside Wangji. Wangji could see the small sly grin on his husband's face and he knew Wuxian said something to her. Something that only she could hear and obviously, she looked pissed off and filled with envy.

"I will kill you one day Lan Er Furen. One day when you least expect it, your life will crumble and wither away," Tuxi yelled.

"Good luck with that," Wuxian said, "you have very weak cultivation so I don't think you can do much."

Tuxi was released and dragged out by a few disciples. It was posted to everyone that Wen Tuxi will not and is forever banned from stepping foot in Cloud Recesses. Wuxian was not phased by her threat but Wangji was a little bit. He will have to secretly make plans to keep him safe somehow.