51. Love Bound 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
______________

It's been a little while since Wangji and Wuxian had a moment together. The two were in bed together loving each other to the fullest. There was a privacy charm over the room to keep the noise from traveling outside the room, and there was a lock talisman on the door. Wuxian even made a sign and hung it on his door saying that he didn't want to be disturbed for the day. Today was just for him and Wangji. The two really needed it.

"Ahhh! L-Lan Zhan, p-please don't stop!" Wei Ying begged, his legs wrapped around Wangji's waist, and his arms around his neck, "S-So good!"

Lan Wangji's thrusts were steady but had pushed in deep and hard. It was a pace that Wuxian loved a lot and always asked for more. With each thrust, the bed would creak slightly. Wei Wuxian would get lost in the pleasure and not even care how long he and Wangji were at it. He'd go all night if he could. Being so close and intimate with his husband was always something the two love. Now as soul-bonds the two have more lust and desire for each other.

Lan Wangji crushed his lips to Wuxian's, kissing him roughly as the two were running through a pleasure wave. Warm milky white fluids soon coated Wangji and Wuxian's lower halves. Wangji reached down and wrapped his hand wound Wuxian's length, and stroked him, milking the last few drops out of him.

"Oh Lan Zhan!" Wuxian moaned out, "I love you so much."

Lan Wangji shoved his face into the crook of Wuxian's neck, "I love Wei Ying too," he said and started leaving bite marks on Wuxian's neck.

"Ahh-Again!" Wuxian begged, "I w-want more."

Wangji was definitely not going to stop, especially when his husband is begging for more. Wangji didn't have to be told twice he slowly moved backward feeling himself dragging across Wuxian's inner walls and his vision spotted at the sensation. With a growl, Wangji very nearly slammed into him. Wuxian curled in on himself as his nails dug into Lan Wangji's back. Wuxian's knees moved up a little higher on Wangji's sides as pleasure coursed through his body once more. Lan Wangji moved back slowly before slamming into Wuxian again going a little deeper than the last thrust and hit a spot deep inside that had Wuxian shouting in surprise.

Arching off the bed, Wuxian molded against Wangji as his world exploded into a kaleidoscope of colors that stunned him. Lan Wangji pulled back slowly, dragging out the sensation as Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's back, clinging to his shoulders. They both were crying out when Wangji aimed for the same spot every time with perfect accuracy. Wuxian arched even more, his nails dragged down Wangji's back, digging in almost painfully more than likely leaving angry marks in his wake.

Wangji couldn't bring himself to care at that point; he was too caught up in the pleasure he felt surging through his system. The next time he slammed into Wuxian they both moved together in sync. They were desperately seeking the other's lips and crying out when Wangji still managed to hit the same spot over and over again changing his pace and the strength of his plunges.

They continued like this for a while until Wuxian swore he was slammed numb. Even as pleasure shot through his system and his voice became a horse with the cries Wangji was drawing from him, he was very much aware of the fact that despite the immense pleasure he was feeling. There were several times he swore he had been thrown over the edge that he was still painfully hard and stimulated into over sensitivity as he just held onto Wangji. He was unable to do anything else as he continued to move chasing his release with desperation.

Wangji stopped so suddenly that Wuxian gave a pitiful whimper of loss especially when Wangji pulled out entirely. Wuxian then gasped as he was flipped onto his knees. He was barely able to hold himself up because of how wobbly his legs were and he ended up collapsing onto his forearms.

Wuxian felt Wangji's long fingers probing his entrance as if checking something, "L-Lan Zhan, y-you are such a t-tease."

A sly grin formed in his face as Wangji leaned forward pushing into Wuxian's back. Lazily, Wangji moved his fingers in and out of Wuxian. Wuxian was surprised at how easily they moved past his spasming hole, "you can't deny that you are not loving what I am doing to you," Wangji told him.

Wuxian really could not deny it. The please was insane and he was glad to take it. He loved how his husband knew how to make him feel every time they had sex. Wuxian let out a moan when he felt Wangji crook his fingers just slightly searching and successfully finding a spot a little way inside that had Wuxian seeing stars before he was pushing himself backward as if to gain more contact. After a little while of teasing with his fingers, Wangji had pulled them out. Before Wuxian could whimper at the loss of the fingers, they were replaced by something else much larger and far more satisfying.

Wangji held onto Wuxian's hips in a bruising grip forcing him to remain still as he slid inside with little resistance. Wuxian arched to an almost painful degree before he was rocked forward by the momentum of Wangji's hips. The change of position and angle of Wangji's penetration seemed to hit new depths and managed on the first try to find a new spot deep inside that had Wuxian's toes curling. Wuxian's stomach clenched in warning, telling him he was close to finally finding the release he so desperately needed.

Wangji continued to move at a maddening pace chasing his own release until finally with a guttural cry of Wuxian's name, he released inside of Wuxian which immediately threw Wuxian over the edge. It nearly made Wuxian blackout with the most intense release he had ever experienced so far.

When they both came back to themselves, Wangji had collapsed against Wuxian's back trembling violently. Wangji's skin was slick with perspiration. Wuxian swore that their trembles were competing with each other when he felt Wangji stop trembling for a second which kicked him into overdrive. Then when his trembles stopped, Wangji's started up again. Both of them seemed to be struggling to breathe but were unable to gain enough even as their lungs burned.

When Wangji finally slid out Wuxian felt his trembles kick into overdrive once more and he collapsed onto the bed. He could barely manage to keep his legs from collapsing out from under him. It took a while for both of them to recover. Wuxian felt Wangji kiss his shoulder tenderly before he pulled closer. Despite Wangji's eakened state to pull Wuxian back, he sat in a seated position before maneuvering Wuxian between his upturned knee's and cradling him in his arms.

They both sat there in relative silence, their minds blissfully blank. After gaining some strength back, Wangji stood up with Wuxian in his arms. Wuxian scrambles to wrap his arms around Wangji's neck. Wangj then made his way to the tub. Slowly Wangji managed to climb into the tub maneuvering Wuxian between his upturned knees.

Wuxian complained, "First it is a little unfair that I can't walk without difficulty or even sit up without feeling like I am going to fall over..." he trailed off. He suddenly began to shiver as if to prove his point, "And another thing this water is freezing."

Wangji pulled Wuxian back into his chest and wrapped his arms around him, lending him his warmth. Wuxian snuggled into his grip and soon enough his shivering stopped which allowed him to enjoy Wangji's embrace.