10. Reward 🔞

‼️🔞Mature content in this chapter🔞‼️
.
.
.
___________

Wuxian returned to the Jingshi and saw there were privacy talismans in the wall. He smiled as he removed his headpiece and extra accessories. He then removed his outer robes, leaving him in his under robe, tunic, and pants. He took his boots and placed them by the door and his sword was now set on the sword stand beside Bichen. Wuxian picked up his robes and put them away before relaxing on the bed for a while.

Wangji came from the bathroom after about half an hour with a robe hanging from his shoulders, bare chested and pants. His hair was damp from his bath and water trickled down his abdomen past his belly button. Wuxian's mouth watered as he just wanted to lick those water droplets off of his body. Wangji could see the lust and desire radiating off his husband.

He slowly approached him and crossed over his lap. A leg on each side of Wuxian and was now straddling him. Wuxian was burning, aching to touch him, that fire was building up within his body. With Wangji straddling his lap, his groin started to ache for Wangji's hands, his touch. His body was painfully waiting for something, but Wangji seemed to be teasing him. He just sat there staring into Wuxian's silver eyes, sending more fire down into the pit of Wuxian's stomach.

"My body is aching for you," Wuxian said in a whining tone.

Wangji smiled, "I can tell, I can feel you getting hard underneath me. Me sitting like this is driving you crazy. It's fun to see you getting worked up like this," Wangji said.

Wuxian removed his forehead ribbon and placed it on the nightstand and sat up. He placed his hands on Wangji's abdomen, "let me touch you. Let me do something," Wuxian said. His lust only grew more.

"I want you to suck me," Wangji said, "will you suck me Zhiji?"

(*zhī jǐ to know oneself to be intimate or close intimate friend*)

Wuxian's heart swelled at Wangji calling him Zhiji. He smiled and pulled Wangji's length out of his pants. Wangji was thick, it was straight but with a slight upward curve so any time it hit Wuxian's sensitive spot, it was downright accurate and amazing. It was well proportioned, and he loved the thickness. The memory of their first couple times always stuck in his head. The feeling of fullness, heaviness as if all of him had been stiffened and filled.

He took Wangji in his hand and kissed his shaft, rubbed it against his face and cheek, so soft. Wuxian looked up and smiled at Wangji. He began to lick it, to make out with it. His mouth was very dry from the salt and it felt like there was fur on his tongue. Wuxian put his whole cock in his mouth and aimed it toward the back of his throat, gagging, making some more saliva. Wangji moaned and softly tousled his partner's hair with his ponytail with his hands.

He was very carefully licking Lan Zhan's balls, concentrating on doing it the way he liked. While concentrating on his balls, Wuxian was stroking Wangji with his hand. Wangji moaned louder as he was fully enjoying how Wuxian was pleasing him. He didn't want to keep all the fun and pleasure to himself though. To get him to stop, Wangji pulled Wuxian up to his knees and began kissing him.

Wangji removed his headband and pushed Wuxian back on the bed. He grabbed Wuxian hands and pinned them down on either side of his head. Wangji took one hand and moved it down to Wuxian's entrance before working two fingers into him. Wuxian's eyes rolled back as Wangji moved his steady rhythm inside of him. Wangji moved down and put his love's length into his mouth.

He soon went to his rim where his fingers were and let his tongue join pushing Wuxian over his limit. Wuxian's hips could barely stay put for a second. Removing his fingers, he spread open his cheeks and continued to graze and flick his tongue over his rim. After he sucked him, he pushed his tongue inside.

"Ugh! Uhhhh.."

"You feeling good aren't you" he pinched the others nipples and sucked harder at the delicate puckering hole.

Wuxian nodded desperately, unable to speak. Over and over again Wangji stuck his tongue inside him deeper each time.

"Please! Don't stop! No! I need more! Inside! I need you inside! More of you! Please er gege!" Wuxian screamed tears of need.

Wangji groaned as Wuxian wrapped his legs around his head, thrusting him inside as deep as possible. Wuxian's hands and legs held him prisoner inside his ass as he rode his tongue so desperately to cum. Wuxian screamed, breaking his hold on Wangji, cumming so hard as his inner walls clenching around Wangjis tongue sucking him in deeply desperately Wuxian not to let go of him. He spread Wuxians cheeks open, overstimulating him as he slid his tongue out gasping for air as he came up. Wuxians entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

"Er-Gege p-please-touch me! I n-need you to touch me!" Wuxian pleaded, thrusting his hip up as Wuxian tried to meet Wangji's humongous bulging member, his hands clawing at his body, begging for some type of friction, to get them closer.

"Lan Zhan please..."

Wuxian pushes his ass back against Wangji, needing to feel him so bad.

He turns his head, begging Wangji with his eyes the same eyes he can never say no to. Dominantly Wangji takes Wuxian's jaw, kissing him hungrily. Wangji used one hand teasing his husband's tip and the other spreading his ass, admiring Wuxians hole before teasingly licking and sucking at it.

"Please, please, please...please fuck-not again!"

Wangji lets go of Wuxian's dick and uses both hands to push his husband's little hole harder against his face. Wuxian whines as Wangji slows to a stop. Wangji positioned Wuxian to where the boy's back was now arched up and his face rested into a pillow. Wangji couldn't hold back any longer and took his thick erection and pushed it into Wuxian. Wuxian moved into the pillow, letting Wangji's length fill him up.

Wuxian couldn't stand the sensitive spots being hit but Lan Wangji's penis was really good, thick and big. Even if he just worked hard, it's enough for Wuxian to suffer and enjoy. The penis was slowly drew out and inserted deeply. It propped up that fragile spot thoroughly, and chiseled the secret place into the shape of Lan Wangji's penis.

Wangji pulled out only for a moment to flip him and pushed back in quickly. Wuxian was of course, happy to take it, he loves the feeling of being filled to the rim of Lan Zhan's warmth. Wuxian grabbed his legs and held them open as wide as he could as Wangji took him deep into the bed. Wuxian's ass clapping beautifully against Wangji as he lost of all control.

Wangji leaned down so his face was inches from Wuxian's. He could not be more turned on by Wuxian's pleasured face, seeing him so beautifully underneath him. Wuxian was the only person that Wangji would ever see like this and vise versa. He couldn't have asked for a more perfect person. Taking each other in at that moment, helped them forget the world for a while and just be together to enjoy such a sensual and loving moment together.