57. Needed Conversion🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
______________

Wangji and Wuxian sat down in their bedroom together that evening after dinner to talk. The two were already freshened up for bed but they wanted to be up for a bit longer. Wangji wanted to clear up everything that happened between him and his husband. It was something that happened that could have been avoided but it still happened anyway.

"Wei Ying, I want you to know that I am sorry for pushing you too much or not listening to you enough during our training session," Wangji said.

"I should be the one to apologize. You were just worried about me. I don't want something like that to happen again. When I struck you like that I immediately wanted to go to Gusu to get whipped. I didn't mean it but I also don't have an excuse for what happened," Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying," Wangji said and gently held his face in his hands, "I love you, so much. I know that you are going through a lot of changes. Baoshan told me that it has a lot to do with your dragon side. She also told me that I have an unlimited supply of spiritual energy and I can even learn to send you energy during battles. We will work through this together as we always have."

"I love you too," Wuxian said.

Wangji pulled him into a hug. Wuxian shoved his face into the crook of Wangji's neck and just cried. He felt terrible. That guilt that sits in the pit of Wuxian's stomach will sit there for a long time. It won't just go away overnight. Wuxian was grateful that Wangji was such an amazing husband and he was still beside him. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost Wangji.

"It will be okay, Wei Ying," Wangji assured him, "we will get through this together."

Wei Wuxian sat up in Wangji's lap and looked at him, "How are you not mad at me?" Wuxian asked, "I could have done a lot of damage to you."

"But you did not," Wangji said, "you and I are bonded, so you know what will happen if I died."

Wuxian nodded, "I would have too."

"You had a moment during training where your temper clouded your mind. Baoshan told me that your father had a similar experience. Your mother was the only one who could work well with him and help train with him. Since I am your soulmate and husband, it is my duty to help you. This ability I have is called absolute life-force. It's an ability where I am always regenerating spiritual energy and I never run low of it. As I am your bonded partner, I just have to learn to share this energy with you. As a dragon, you hold a significant amount of spiritual power so after a battle, you will need energy to help you with fatigue. It is my job to learn how to fight and expand this ability of mine with you so you don't have to worry about running low on energy either," Wangji explained.

"Lan Zhan...I do not think I have ever heard you speak so much at once," Wuxian told him and gently held his face, "that didn't cause you to get a sore throat did it?"

Wangji sighed and took Wuxian's hands from his face and held them in his own hands, "my throat is fine," he said, "now, did you understand what I explained to you?"

"I do," Wuxian replied, "if you can constantly keep replenishing your energy, then how do you know you aren't holding too much of it?"

"I do not know," Wangji said, "I have to learn more about it. Now that you have your dragon form, you and I need to learn how to fight together again. We need to learn how to communicate better. I want to be able to fight along side you and be there for you."

Wuxian smiled, "I know," he said, "my dragon is so big. Do you want a ride sometime? Maybe we can learn some things from the air."

Wangji chuckled, "we can give it a try," he said, "tomorrow we can try out some things."

"Do you like my dragon?" Wuxian asked.

"I do," Wangji replied, "however, I love everything about you. Your looks, your personality, your kindness...your love."

Wuxian giggled and wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck. In doing so, he pulled Wangji in to kiss him. Wangji wrapped his arms around Wuxian more firmly before rolling them over and laid down on top of him. Wuxian let out a soft moan as he wrapped his legs around Wangji's waist and tightened his arms around Wangji's neck.

Wangji waved his hand and a barrier wrapped around the room to keep the sound from traveling outside the room. He also tossed a lock talisman at the door before he was fully focused on his husband. It didn't take long for their nightwear to come off even though they just dressed into them not long ago. Wangji's lips moved to Wuxian's neck as his hands began to explore his lover's body.

There was something about this love session that had the two keeping their insatiable animals away and just enjoying the passion and love of it all. The sound of Wuxian whimpering and moaning under Wangji was beautiful music to his ears. The softness of Wuxian's skin was like touching rose pedals. There was a saltiness coming from his skin from the sweat that coated him. Wangji wasn't any better. Aside from the saltiness, Wangji absorbed the sweet taste of Wuxian's lips.

Wangji moved at a pace that satisfied them both. Fast enough that they could chase pleasure from him, but steady enough so that it kept a solid rhythm. The two lost count of how many times they released, but they didn't care. They had planned to train the next day but since they were up most of the night making love they changed their minds. They decided to train in a couple days. They just wanted a couple days for themselves.