Chapter 11

"What is this commotion?"

The store manager's whole body shuddered when she heard the cold voice questioning her. She pressed a button and the mirror turned into a one-way screen where they had the perfect view of the main area of the store. Seeing the scene before her eyes, her heart almost stopped beating in fear.

She was already sweating since the boss came to the store unannounced. Who knew why Master Taehyung suddenly lost his way and found himself here on the last day of his holiday? But it really gave her anxiety. And now something like a catfight was about to begin in the store, she really felt scared of Master Taehyung's ominous temper.

Although Moonlight was just one of the many brands under Kim Conglomerate, everyone knew that it was the most treasured one to Master Taehyung. And it was understandable as well. After all, Moonlight was founded by Master Taehyung's late mother. Despite losing everything, Master Taehyung strived hard to save this one place that he held very dear.

It was not even that shocking that Master Taehyung would personally come to visit the store. He would often check up the thing himself. But what was really startling was that this time, he asked the store manager to treat him as a customer because he came to buy something. As for what he wanted to buy, he hadn't said a word.

And even before she could be of any help, this whole ruckus began. She knew that Young Miss Dahyun was no good and one of these days, would definitely cause trouble. Who knew this silly girl would choose this very day to cause her a headache!

"I'll go over and see what's wrong," she mustered up the courage to say.

Taehyung raised his hand and stopped her. Although he could only see the back of Roseanne from where he was, however, he felt like it was familiar. He silently watched everything unfold before his eyes. At first, since Roseanne was just standing there, he really thought she was a pitiful pushover. However, the way she stood there contradicted with his conjectures. Later, he even got the front row seat to see that Dahyun's face losing color when Roseanne's people came to stop her. But none of this really wasn't interesting to him. It had nothing to do with him anyway.

But his expressions finally shifted when he heard the name 'Roseanne Park'. His eyebrows inconspicuously lifted in pleasant surprise.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to his presence, Roseanne continued to do what she was doing. And no, it was not acting like a tyrant. She had long forgotten about the girl who was not taught any etiquette. She wouldn't bicker with a litter girl. She just considered her a girl who wasn't properly taught the decorum and propriety. That's all!

So, she looked at the shop attendant's surprised face and said, "Can you please pack it up? And do it prettily."

The shop attendant hastily nodded her head and with her hands covered in glove, took the pendant and went around to wrap it up for Roseanne. While the other shop attendant started cleaning up the counter, Roseanne asked her for something else. During this while, the long-forgotten Young Miss stood up and ran towards Roseanne trying to claw at her face.

She was again obstructed by the woman with a solemn countenance.

"How dare you treat me like this? Do you know who my father is?!"

Roseanne didn't even spare her a second glance as she said, "Please, do tell me who your father is! I might have to send him a gift in near future..." she took a brief pause before adding, "I think a book on parenting might save him some face in the future."

"You!!" Dahyun was enraged because of Roseanne's remarks. "My father is the Mayor. Let me see how you parade around so arrogantly once he hears about this."