Chapter 46

From the driving seat of the car, Taehyung's assistant continued to peek at his boss who was sitting in the back seat. The number of times he looked at his boss had lost count by now.

It had to be said that Yeonjun was a little shocked from the moment he saw Taehyung today. It was because it was rare for Taehyung to wear anything else other than his impeccable handmade suits. Today, however, Taehyung was wearing a black turtleneck with grey pants along with a graphite grey coat.

This was out of the ordinary along with that mark on Taehyung's bottom lip. It was very faint but from how much attentively Yeonjun had been staring at him, it'd be a wonder if he didn't notice it.

But the first thing in his mind wasn't that someone bit Taehyung's lip during a kiss perhaps. In fact, he was wondering if his boss got into a fight with someone.

*Screech!*

Taehyung's body jerked and he glared at Yeonjun through the rearview mirror. Yeonjun gulped as he stabled the car and said, "Master Taehyung, someone cut the line. It's really not my fault."

"Focus on the road!" said Taehyung. "Don't you have someone waiting for you at home? Even if you don't, I have! So, pay attention!"

Yeonjun was left dumbfounded being scolded like that. He thought to himself, 'I have a girlfriend waiting for him at home, who do you have?'

His phone rang and attended the call before informing Taehyung, "Master, it's Linda. She's saying your sister is at the office. She says she was hoping to have lunch with you."

"Tell her I have meetings outside of the office today. So, if she wishes to see me, she can just come to my house," replied Taehyung in his monotonous manner.

Yeonjun informed his words to the secretary on call before hanging up. Taehyung didn't lie just to avoid meeting his sister, he indeed had meetings all day. Even if he was at the office, he wouldn't be able to meet her, not like he wanted to.

*Ring!*

Taehyung looked at his own phone and seeing the called id, his eyes instantly went up to see the time. As expected, his wife was really following her schedule well. Her call was right on time. He picked up the call, "How come you're right on time?"

"I'm always on time," came Roseanne precise reply.

Yeonjun parked the call and said, "Master, we are here!"

Roseanne also heard Yeonjun's voice and asked, "Are you out of the office?"

Taehyung hummed in reply before he stared at Yeonjun and gestured him to get out of the car. Yeonjun instantly alighted from the car and stood aside respectfully.

"I have a meeting outside," replied Taehyung.

"Oh..." responded Roseanne in understanding.

Just as he was about to speak, he heard another voice from Roseanne's side. "Chief, where should I put your lunch?"

"On your head," he heard Roseanne's voice and pressed his lips together.

Lisa laughed awkwardly, "That was a nice joke."

"I wasn't joking though," retorted Roseanne making Lisa stiffen. Taking Roseanne's words seriously, Lisa lifted the bowl of noodles as if she was really gonna put it on her head and Roseanne threw a paper ball at her head saying, "Where do I eat my lunch?"

"Anywhere but your desk," replied Lisa.

"So?"

Lisa cleared her throat and took the bowl of noodles away from the desk.