Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)

[AN: Okay yeah wow this hasn't been updated in a long time! So I know you're happy with this now huh!? Honestly I was in the midst of working on a commission you all must have probably noticed. And working on some other stories. But damn it does the BNHA community on reddit and from my mutuals keep sending me some good stuff and now this and that and now comes this!
Thats right! I ain't afraid to get YAOI in this, though there's some I won't do unless commissioned and that depends. But yeah, Yaoi Gender Bend Toga! God I can't get it out of my head how it works SO GOD DAMN WELL AND HOW IT CAN WORK IN CANNON! But enough ranting, here's the first update in months/years, so enjoy this smut work degenerates! JK love you all!]

When one would see Izuku Midoriya, often people would only see him based on the facts of his habbits and what he is and lacks. Though what he lacks, is what many degrade him for. Never thinking to take a look at the person themselves.

Izuku Midoriya is, or rather was, quirkless throughout the majority of his life.

Ridiculed. Bullied. Tormented. Tortured. Ignored.

All this done by from fellow kids, his teachers and even some adults. Though there were a few that wouldn't see him as a hinderance or useless. His loving mother, supporting him despite the cruelty of this world.

His father, while despite being away from their home in Japan due to work, would always call in to check on his precious son. Ensuring him that he can set his mind to anything he can, and if there comes a time when he's down. His father's sweet words of encouragement always brought him back on his feet.

An odd friend Izuku had made, in an odd case, being Detective Naomasa. A mentor of sorts he meet during his middle school years while the detective was finding leads to some villain activity and missing cases. Becoming a second mentor to the boy, and gave him hope of a decent future should things turn worse. 

But, never would one expect that his biggest support in his life, would come from a villain. A villain he had no idea existed or would become one, on the day they meet. It was a fateful day, in the dead of night after escaping Bakugou and his flunkies from another beating...

=======================================================================

"H-Haahh...gha! M-Made it..." Izuku's voice trembled as he fell to his knees. Hiding underneath a bridge he ran towards and hid in the damp under path of it in the shadows. Trying to catch his breath and wiping away the blood from his mouth.

"I-I should see if Mr. Naomasa can introduce me to a self-defense instructor the next time I see him. I can't keep taking this kind of pain." He said as he looked at his arms. His sleeves rolled up to his forearm and there laid bruising and small burns that were leaking out blood.

"Where did that monster go!?"

"Call the cops! Tell then that vampire bastard made another attack!"

Voices passing over the bridge as Izuku heard them. Startled at the fear and anger in the people's voices. Scooting him against the darkness till he was in the small area of the bridge where steel meet with grass as to better hide himself.

His eyes widened when he heard the sound of something sliding down the grassy hill by the side of the bridge. Seeing someone his age, wearing a baggy cardigan sweater. Blood on their cheeks and spots of it on said cardigan.

They looked around to see where to run. Izuku noticed the flashlights in the distance above them and his eyes widened. He rummaged through his bag and grabbed an eraser, throwing it near the bloodied person to get their attention.

Which it worked, as now Izuku saw it was a guy, no more his age. Looking at him with panic in his golden slit eyes. Hyperventilating and shaking as he saw Izuku under the bridge, hesitating as Izuku waved over for him to come.