Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]

"Hey you guys, what do you wanna do after school?" Mina said as she was amongst her classmates during lunch as she spurred the question out of the blue. "What's the occasion?" Uraraka asked as she bit into her rice as she looked at her. "Nothing special, just felt like doing some normal high school stuff with my friends." Mina said as she gave them a cheeky grin.

"Oh! How about getting some ramen after school!" Kirishima said as some of the guys were liking that idea. "Nah, how about karaoke?" Jirou said as some of them were a bit skittish at the idea. "Maybe just wander around the mall?" Uraraka gave her opinion as some hummed at the thought.

"How about the arcade?" Sero suggested as they all looked at him. "It's nearby the school, so it's easier to go their and there's some food courts and resturants nearby." He said as some began to perk up to the idea. "Sweet! It's settled then! Prepare to bow to the Dance Queen!" Mina said as she puffed out her chest in pride.

"Dance Queen?" Jirou asked as Kirishima laughed a bit. "Yeah, back in middle school she gained a reputation for being undefeated in this one dance game at the arcades nearby." "Yup! Undefeated for three years baby!" Mina said as the girls and guys laughed at her spunky attitude.

Soon after, lunch came to a closing as it was back to the usual hum drum school work. Though for Mina and the rest of the girls with a few of the guys, they were practically on the edge of their seats. Glancing at the clock every few minutes to see if class was over or if time had passed by quicker than it felt like.

'Come on....come onnnnn!' Sero thought as he urged himself to stop paying attention. 'Hurry up damn clock...' Mineta thought as he was figgiting in his seat as he kept his head down. 'Thirty seconds left. Hurry it up sensei!' Mina thought as the second's hand ticked around the clock. 'Five. Four.' Jirou counted as she felt boared out of her mind.

'Three....' Tooru thought as she was bouncing her legs in anticipation. 'Two....One!' Kaminari and Kirishima thought as they couldn't stop themselves from grinning. "Alright class, that's it for today." Aizawa said as the school bell ring and the students let out a few sighs and streaches. "Finally!" Mina exclaimed as she streatched in her chair as she began packing her things in her bag.

"Everyone ready?" Ochako said as she smiled at the girls and the guys as they nodded vigorously. "Well you all seem chipper this evening." Iida pointed out as he and Izuku saw them. "Oh hey guys! Wanna come with us to the arcade?" Mina asked as she wanted more to come. "Thank you for the offer, but I do have to get home and help around a bit." Iida said politelty.

"Sorry but I promised a few kids in my neighborhood I'd play with them today after school." Izuku said as he scratched his head in embaressment. "I should probably get going, see you guys." Izuku said as he left the classroom and hurried down the halls. "Eh, whatever. Alright lets hit the arcade!"

The rest of the group cheered as they then proceeded to take their time to head to the arcade. "By the way Sero, what made you choose the arcade?" Mineta asked as they were now leaving the school building. "Hmm..well for one, nothing is wrong with an arcade." "No argument here." Mina chimed in as some of them laughed.

"The other thing is...I've been hearing some rumors about someone." "Rumors?" Momo asked as she then became curious. "Yeah, they say theirs this guy, always going from arcade to arcade. Always seeming to liven up the places." Sero said as Tooru and Jirou snickered. "This is sounding like a partying type person." Jirou said as Sero smiled.

"Right? But the thing that he's mostly known for, is how he plays this dance game called Dance Dance Revolution." "Okay now I'm getting more interested in this. What maked him so special in this game I'm practically queen at?" Mina said as they now exeted the school gated and headed down the block.