I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)

"*Yawn* Another day soon gone already." Izuku muttered to himself as he was putting away his hero outfit in his locker as the class had ended their hero excersise course for the day. 'Jeez time sure went by today. But I couldn't-' "Midoriya." Izuku turned his head down tward Mineta as he waved his hand to look at the wall.

"Look, check this out! Shawshank!" Mineta whispered a bit loudly as he pointed at a small hole in the wall. "And it leads to the girls changing rooms!" He whispered as some of the guys turned their heads to him in disbelief and surprise. 'T-The girls locker room!' Izuku thought as he saw Mineta taking a peep through the hole as some of the other guys watched him try to look.

"My eyes!" He shouted in pain as a aux cord shot out of the hole and returning back in. 'T-that was Kyouka's quirk. W-Which means...Mineta found the sacred spot of full beauty!' Izuku thought excitedly as this was confirmed to lead to the girls fitting room. Yup. Izuku Midoriya was secretly a pervert.

Granted he controls himself in front of others and can control himself in general. However he couldn't deny that he was a pervert. Starting it from back to his years in middle school. Whenever the class had a field trip to some sort of camping area, or like in his last year which took place in Kyouto. Izuku would always be that one kid to be on his own for the entire trip.

He had been alone then and had accidentally stumbled to places where he was below surface level and hidden, that he saw underneath girl's skirts when they passed by. Along while in the hot springs, he'd be the victim of some fight and had crashed through the girls side and saw them all in their steaming hot wet bodies.

Surprisingly, since he was known to be a kind person, he did not get punished but the rest of the boys did. All those times he had accidents such as those, he had become a pervert. And being in a class with some of the hottest girls in his grade, he held back a lot but stole a few glances now and then.

"Midoriya. We should probably help Mineta up." Iida said as Izuku snapped out of thought and helped Mineta back on his feet as Iida took him to the nurses office. Izuku stayed behind as the other guys bailed before the girls could assume they were also peeping. Leaving him alone in the locker room.

"No one's here, might as well sneak a peek." Izuku whispered to himself as he cautiously went over to the small hole in the wall and crouched down a bit. He placed his eye close to it as so that the shadow of his hair and closeness could make it so it had been covered up. 'Jackpot!' Izuku thought as they hadn't noticed him yet and they were changing.

'Oh god, they're so hot! Seriously, I can only imagine how they'll look when we graduate.' "Wow Tsuyu, did they grow again? Or is it your bra that makes them pop more?" He heard Mina's voice as his eye shifted to her who wore a pair of green and black bra and what he could make out were a pair of black panties.

'Oh YEAH!' Izuku thought as he oogled at Tsuyu who turned her body to face Mina as her hair bounced and waved, covering parts of her breast with it. "Kero, nah. I guess your just imagining things Mina-chan." Tsuyu said as she began putting on her leggings first and then her skirt. Finally covering her body with the school's uniform shirt.

'Damn, but she still looks hot in her uniform.' Izuku thought as he was disappointed that the show had to end. Unless he rather be in the same boat as Mineta. He quickly got dressed and headed back to class as before the girls came out of the locker rooms. Once inside, they glared at Mineta who had his eyes covered with ice packs, but could still feel their icy glares.

"You poor poor comerade." Izuku muttered as he took his seat and on with the rest of today's classes. It wasn't all that bad, Aizawa mostly slept for the rest of the day, leaving them to chat amongst themselves, and Mineta and Izuku peeking at a few girls. The bell then rang, ending the day as students began packing their things.