Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)

Caution: The following contains sexual contents and lewd and kinky stuff. Reader discretion is advise and intended for those that want to read this. I am in no part responsible for making the readers cringe at this pairing, blame those that requested this. Enjoy

"Someone should really check on her." Momo said as she and the other girls were outside the hall and looked ahead to where Mineta's room was. Soft noises could be heard as if she was grunting in pain or hitting somegthing hard. "She could be injured." 

"But, its Mineta. And even still...I'm terrifyed of goin into her room." Jirou said as all of them nodded yes as how dorm introduction went down. "Wait, why not the guys check in on her." Mina suggested as the girls had a look of horror on their faces at her succestion. 

"You want them to die or be scared." Tsuyu said as her neutral facial expression became of that actually looking fear in the face. "It's Mineta, the girl that tries to get into boys pants and somehow scares them to hell." She continued as Mina pouted and fumes came out of her.

"It's ether that or we check in on her ourselves. Should we do that instead?" Mina said as a quick reply of 'no' was sounded. "Good, now lets gather up the boys and see who will check up on our grape pervert." Mina said as she and the others spreaded word around the dooms of class 1-A to meet in the living room. 

"Alright what the hell was so fucking importaint to drag our asses out here!" Bakugou shouted as the guys nodded in agreement to what was going on."Well...can one of you guys check on Mineta for us? She's been in her room and it sounds like she's ether in pain or something." Mina said as that brought most guys to ether pale or shiver. 

"Bitch, I may speak as the majority of these fuck munchers here, are you fucking sending us to death!? Fuck that shit I want nothing to do with this!" Bakugou screamed as he gripped the couch and lift it up slightly so he cound fit his body underneath.

"Though I am concirned for Mineta, I must agree with Bakugou on this one for once. This is simply sending us to a dungeon to die." Iida said as he hid underneath the couch with Bakugou as did most guys hid in the couch or hid behind plants or cabinites in the class dorms. 

"Wait, where's fucking Deku at!? Where the hell is he hiding!? I wanna kno so I can avoid grape bitch at all cost!" Bakugou yelled as the guys peeked from their hiding spots to see any sight of Midoriya. "I think he's still in his room, I heard snoring. Maybe he's taking a nap." Kirishima said as his head popped out of a potted ficus and his eyes widened at what he had just done.

"Holy crap I've sent Izuku to his death bed!" Kirishima panicked as he hid deeper in the potted ficus and the other guys returning to their hiding spots. "Better him than us jackass! For once, I'm actually worried about that useless nerd." Bakugou said as he began ripping out the underside of the couch and attempt to stuff his body inside.

[Break]

"Mmm...Minora just like that..." Izuku muttered in his sleep as he tossed and turned in his sheets. He suddenly awoke at the knocking on his door and looked up. "Hmm? Who is it?" He said as he got up from his bed and opened the door, still half awake and looked at Ochako and the others.

"H-Hey Ochako w*Yawn*what do you need?" Izuku said as he had no idea what they were about to ask. "W-Well Deku could you, check on Mineta." "Wait wha?" "Really? Thanks, we've got a few things to do bye!" Mina chimed in as she and the other girls then left Izuku half-awake, wondering what he had been told to do.

'What have I brought myself into?' Izuku thought as he decided to make it quick and visit Minora Mineta's dorm, then head back to bed. "Just while it was getting good too..." Izuku thought with a bit of blush on his cheeks, remembering how vividly the dream was. He stopped as he saw her dorm room and listened close as it was soft bit noticeable.