A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)

(A/N: To clarify on something, I will be using the character of Lucina from a know Youtuber/Artist known as Matty Burrito. You should check out his Lucina videos to get a better aspect of why Lucina in this fic is how she is. I will be also using her from her actual games as well.)

"Woah..this is amazing!" Izuku Midoriya, a boy from a world of heroes, said in pure amazement at the sunrise appearing on the open skys. Sitting on the edge of the floating platform in a stage he was in. Know to others as Battlefield.

He still couldn't wrap his head around this. He was back at UA in the dorms, training his quirk and finding more styles and ways to develop his fighting style. When he was called in during mail check. Everyone else had gotten gifts or letters from their parents.

But what he got, was a letter with a red wax seal on it. A letter that no one would ever imagine to see, much less expect. He was the only one in the world, out of over billions of people, to be invited to participate in a heavily know fighters tournament that people have watched and witnessed for years.

The Smash Bros. Tournament!

Here he was, a tournament with some of the greatest fighters from various lands and even worlds! And he was going to fight against some of them, or even fight along side them. 'Maybe I could learn a few things from the other fighters. Maybe some boxing from that champion Little Mac! Or maybe it wouldn't hurt to try and improve my flexibility, Fit Trainer said she did classes and sessions during between the fights and days off...'

Izuku thought carefully in his mind as he didn't pay attention to someone walking around the stage. "Hm? Who the hell put a Whispy Woods in Battlefield?" She said to herself as she walked closer to the large tuff of green she saw on the edge of one of the platforms. She brought out her sword and edged it to the large green bush.

"Gah!" "Holy shit!" Both of them said as they backed away from each other as they got into a fighting stance. "Since when can a bush even talk!?" The woman said as she readied her sword and dashed at Midoriya. "And how the fuck does a bush know how to dodge!?" "W-Wait I'm not a bu-"

Whatever Midoriya tried to say, was literally cut off as he was barely dodging and shielding from the fury of this woman's blade. 'Guess talking isn't gonna help. Might as well fight back.' Izuku thought as he stopped shielding and side dodged, getting behind the woman as he started a combination of punches and kicks.

"Stopped being fragile now huh! Boom!" She said as she seemed to guard with her blade, as when Izuku hit, he suddenly felt a backlash and was flying a few feet away from her. "He-he! I'm fucking nimble damn it!" She said as she dashed forward at him as Izuku shield and jumped above to the higher platforms.

"Get back here!" She said as she arched up and slashed upward to reach the higher platfom. But grew more agitated as he jumed on top of her and jumed higher. "How long's it take to hit the ground!" She yelled as he ran at him as he landed back on the first level.

"Alright, she's heading this way." Midoriya said as he started to bring his leg up, electricity coursing through his body and red markings appearing on his face. "Alright, I've only done this in the training room. Hopefully this works. One for All: Full Cowl..." Midoriya said to himself as the woman looked at the sudden electricity around him.

'Shit, looks like Whispy Woods kid isn't shitting around. In that case...' She thought as she jumped foreward, but air dodged to land just near him, enough for her next move. She brought her sword in a thrust position near her face, dust clouding around her as wind looked to be going past her blade.

"SHOOT!" "STAB!" Both cried out as both attacks made their hit, sending them both far to the edge of the stage as they soon fell off. Feeling their bodies suddenly dissolving, and now brought into the stage again. But this was much different than how it looked prior.