Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (Pokémon) (Lemon)

In the world of Pokémon, their are many young children and teens wishing to become excellent trainers in their own right. Some wanting to become researchers. Others becoming veteran trainers teaching a new generation. Even wanting to become Gym Leaders or even the very best of them all.

A Champion in their home region.

However, for one Izuku Midoriya that dream couldn't come true for him now. He was a simple thirteen, going onto fourteen year old boy. Looking out the window of the plane flying overhead of the clouds as he saw an eternal blue sky with clouds passing by.

Next to him was his mother Inko Midoriya. A Pokémon Daycare worker and Breeder and quite petite and lovely to many people. As she looked forward to the end of their flight and reaching their destination.

Now as to why they are on a plane is a bit difficult for Izuku to really cope with. As the reason being that his dad, Hisashi Midoriya, was moving his family closer to where he worked. Now, Izuku never has any dislike for his dad. He's called Izuku before to check up on him, send letters and pictures. And often tried his best to visit his family back in Japan as much as he could.

His dad was odd in the sense of his line of work. He was an archeologist and a historian. As well as a technician for many buildings. Mostly for traveling or even for gyms building interiors and structures and handled the technical mechanics of projects.

Recently he had been promoted in the side of his technician skills and was now earning more income of his discoveries with his team of more fossil pokemon being discovered much more than Diglets popping out of the ground.

And thus earning him more money to help with the family. But since commuting back and forth from different regions was a bit of a hassle even where his mom agreed to him on that. After much debating and talk, there was really only a simple solution.

They were moving away from their home in Sinnoh. Part of an large country containing Hoenn, Kanto and Johto regions into one country known as Japan. And off they were traveling to their new hoe across the seas.

A reagion known as Galar.

Izuku felt a bit hurt that he had to move to a new place after living in one region for most of his life. And meaning his dreams of being his region's champion is almost unreachable now. He may not have had friends back home, since most of the kids didn't include him into their groups and he worked better than them in academics and pokemon stratagies.

But their were some pokemon that kept him company a lot. And all he could really say to them was goodbye and a letter with some berries he picked for them as a going away token. Izuku leaned back into his seat and grabbed his backpack he took on the plane.

It was a simple brown messenger parcel that had some notes and sketchbooks he draws in of pokemon and trainers a lot. And took it out and opened them. Seeing some of the pokemon that kept him company back home. And along with was a photo of them all with him weeks ago before he left.

'Maybe if we didn't have to move. Could you all have been my team?' Izuku thought as he smiled a bit sadly at the photo and drawings of them. Showing a picture of him with a wild Turtwig, a Empoleon that refused their trainers orders since it loved to battle, a Bronzor that hovered around Izuku.

A Luxray that kinda acted more like a innocent cat around him. A small egg pokemon with small wings, who later he learned was a pokemon called a Togetic. And then a pridefull pokemon that looked like a cross of a bipedal shark and dragon, being known as Gabite.

"Attention Passangers, we are now boarding Gate 99 of Galar International Airport. Please be seated until the plane comes to a complete stop and have all carry ons with you at all times. We know you have your choices of flying and we thank you for choosing Staraptor Skys for your flight today." The stewardess said as Izuku snapped out of his thoughts and put his belongings back in his bag.