Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]

"Hey Reiko, everything okay?" The voice of Itsuka Kendou shook out Reiko Yanagi out of her stupirior as she came back and looked at her. She was sitting with the girls of class 1-B at lunch as they had their own little table together. "You've been spacing out a lot lately. Everything okay?" Itsuka asked with concerned.

"Ah. Yeah I'm fine. It's just my quirk a bit bothering me is all." She said as the other girls curiosity grew. Reiko saw this and realized, that she has never talked much about her quirk to them before. "I forgot, I never told you what my quirk really does. Well, in a sense, I'm practically like a ghost."

To prove this, she moved her hands up and down the table as it phased through the table and food. "My quirk, Poltergeist, helps me become like a ghost. Phase through walls, take control of someone temporarily, cause sleep paralysis. But the thing I never got over, is that I can see spirits of people."

"Woah, like it can see our souls? That's pretty cool." Ibara said as she and the other girls wondered how their soul looked like in her eyes. Reiko wiped off the food she had just eaten and continued on to her explanation.

"Well, I can't say that I find it interesting to say the least. But lately, their have been a lot of souls lately surrounding one person. And I assume, that those souls are spirits from the departed." She said as she saw a small light blue soul whis around the tray and left off. "It appears that one just came by."

"A-Ah! A g-ghost here?" Kinoko Komori, another student in class B said as she hid a bit underneath the table as to try and avoid the ghosts laundering around. "Oh! Cool, I wonder what ghost it is. Is it a guy? Is it a girl? How did they die? And I wanna know what they're here for?" A chatty girl with dark green hair fired off questions left and right, this was Setsuna Togake.

Reiko looked over to where the small soul went and saw a whole lot of souls gathered over around a student with black green hair, darker than Setsuna's. Shining green emerald eyes and plump cheeks dazzled with freckles. "They seem to be forming over that guy. The one with the large green hair. Why though?"

The other girls focused where she was pointing to and saw nothing but the boy and his friends, no souls. "You mean Izuku Midoriya? I pray that he doesn't get cursed if he's surrounded by a lot of spirits." Ibara said as she had her hands in a prayer. "Oh Midoriya? Don't see why a lot of spirits are around him, he's a nice guy but completely normal." Pony Tsunori said as Reiko put a finger against her chin.

"Who's Izuku Midoriya?" Reiko asked as the rest of the girls looked at her in shock and surprise. "Wheren't you watching the sports festival with us? He was the guy that made that Todoroki guy use both of his quirks. And he ended up in the hospital after that." Itsuka said as Reiko looked back to the boy known as Izuku Midoriya and a thought came to mind. 'Maybe I should see what they think.'

[Break]

"Ahh~" Izuku shivered as he rubbed his arms and walked slowly along side Iida and Ochako. "What seems to be the matter Midoriya? You've seemed cold and slow recently." Iida asked him as they looked at Izuku that seemed slugish and tired. "I-it's just that lately I feel like something's weighing me down on my shoulders. And it always feels cold around me."

"Here, let me see if this'll help." Ochako said as she touched his shoulders with her fingertips, shivering at how he felt like a block of ice. "Brr~ You're freezing Deku. Here, did that help with your shoulders?" She asked as she rubbed her fingers in her hands, avoiding to have her tips touch.

Izuku shrugged his shoulders around only to feel no difference at all. "S-Sorry Uraraka. But they still feel the same for some reason. B-But thanks for trying." Izuku said as she sighed and released her quirk. "Maybe I'm imagining things. You guys head to class, I'll just wash my face with water to see if I'm imagining it." Izuku said as they nodded and went on their own.