My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]

"Hey Midoriya. Got anything planned with 'you-know-who'~" Kaminari and Mineta teased at Izuku as he packed his things and sighed. "Yeah, and I don't see why you guys keep teasing me about it." Izuku said as he zipped up his bag and slung it over the shoulder.

"It's because the two of you are kinda like opposites. You look like a bright sun, and she's like a sleep deprived zombie." Mineta laughed a bit as Kaminari added in his two cents. "Seriously, at the Sports Festival she hated your guts. Now the two of you are attached at the freaking hip." Kaminari said as Izuku shook his head.

He exited his class and headed down the hall, stopping by the door of another class further down. The general education course of UA, and inside was who he was waiting for. The door opened to reveal a wavy purple haired girl with bags under her eyes, as she walked out. "Hitomi~Chan!" Izuku cheered as she looked at him with her bagged eyes and a surprised look.

"M-Midoriya!?" "Now now, we've been dating for two months. I thought we said to call each other by our first names." Izuku said with a slight pout, only for his cheeks to be pinched and pulled. "Etetetetete! H-Hithomi-chahan. T-That hurts!" Izuku said as his cheeks were becoming red and stretched.

"I-I never agreed to calling each other by our first names! I-Idiot." Hitomi said as she let his cheeks go and turns away, her face blushing up a bit as Izuku rubs his cheeks to soothe the pain. He smiles and hugs her from behind, emitting a 'eep' from Hitomi. "Well I'll still call you Hitomi-chan." Izuku said as he rests his chin on the crook of her neck.

"F-Fine. I guess. But, call me by my last name if anyone we know is around." She said as she looked away from him with red dusting her cheeks as she felt his strong hands grab hers and lead them out of UA. Both of them decided to walk around the downtown plaza for the day as for their date.

'Why is this feeling so weird...we've been going out together for two months,but...' "Hey~ Hitomi~chan. Look! A kitty." Izuku says as he holds a small white and brown cat in his arms as it meows. Soon, more small kittens surrounded him as he crouched down and petted them all. 'He's too damn cute!' Hitoma thought as she fouch the urge to gush at her boyfriend playing with kittens.

"Nyaaaan." She felt something brush up to her leg and noticed a few small kittens looking at her with big eyes and one laying on her shoe. "Kawaiiii~" Hitomi cooed as she picked them up and began petting them and smiling. "They're soo cute~" "Hitomi-chan, you really love cats huh?" Izuku said in a teasing voice as she froze.

She slowly put the cat down and turned her head to him. "Izuku." "Ah! You said my na-" Izuku suddenly stopped as his eyes dulled, causing Hitomi to smirk a little. "You will buy me ice cream just for that." "...Okay." Izuku said, under her control as he lead her to an ice cream place and paied for their stuff, soon walking to a park and sat down. She deactivated her quirk as Izuku blinked.

"E-Eh?" He said wondering where they were now, and how'd he get this ice cream in his hand. "H-Hitomi! You brainwashed me." Izuku said with faux tears in his eyes as she continued eating her ice cream. "Now you know not to embaress me like that. And don't think that the kittens are responsible for that." She said as he heard him grumbling.

"*Munch*" Izuku bit some of her ice cream off as she was surprised and looked at him grinning. "There, now we're even for thahhhh!" His cheeks were soon pinched again as Hitomi glared at him with evil white eyes that looked terrifying with the bags underneath. "Why the hell did you do that for you baka!" Hitomi said as she pushed him off the bench and looked back at her ice cream.

'I-If I still eat this...it's an indirect kiss.' She thought as she tempted to lick it, wanting a kiss from him. "Well it's still not fair, you'll make me do anything with your quirk." Izuku said as he licked his ice cream as he sat on the floor. "D-Don't say it like that! As if i'd let you do stuff to me like that." She said with an angry blush, hidden underneath, a pervertive one.

"I meant like forcing me to buy stuff, wear dorky clothes and that sort of thing. What did you think of forcing me to do?' Izuku said as he finished his cone and sat back up. Hitomi looked down at the floor. "W-Well...l-like kissing..." She said to herself, noticing now that she said it in the open.

"I-I didn't say no-" Hitomi's words became dead, as Izuku leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She was frozen in place, heat rushing up to her face as it glowed a bright red and steam emitting from her. Izuku pulled away, much to her displeasure of the feeling of his lips gone. "U-Ummm...e-ehh?" Hitomi tried to speak, but was still surprised about the kiss.

"Hehehehe. You look more cute when you're embaressed Hitomi-chan." Izuku said as he laughed merrily as he headpatted her. Not seeing her eyes shadowed by her hear and the tick mark growing on her head. "IZUKU!" "Hahaha Hitomi!" Izuku said as he ran off, with Hitomi chasing him around in anger and embaressment. 

"Get back here right now so I can beat you!" Hitomi said as she used her quirk to try and get him to stop. But he stopped suddenly and turned around, opening his arms wide open with a smile. "Come to me Hitomi!"Izuku said as he was then tackled down a hill with Hitomi in tow and both rolling back, landing on the bottom. 

"Hahaha! That was fun~ Right? Hitom-owowowowow! H-Hitomi that-Itai! That hurts!" Izuku said as he was being punched and slapped on by Hitomi with a red face and blindly hitting him everywhere. She then slammed her hands between his head and looked down on him. Her hair covering their faces as she leered at him.

"I hate you, you know that." She said with dusted pink cheeks as he smiled at her. "I love you too Hitomi-chan." *Smack*  "Ow." "Stop being a baby. You've survived worse." She said with a smirk as she leaned in for a kiss, surprising Izuku as he felt her lips pressing his, this time, she was giving it to him.

She pulled away and sat back up, Izuku sat up and looked at her in awe and a blush adorned on his freckled cheeks. "H-Hitomi...did you just..." "Midoriya!" Izuku and Hitomi looked up and saw Kaminari and Mineta stare at him in shock. "You smooth talking son of a bitch! Alreading hitting up third base!" Mineta yelled as he charged at him with a broken tree branch.

"W-Wait Mineta! Lets talk about this later!" "Dude Mineta, chill." Hey! What the hell are you two idiots doing with my boyfriend!?" "Get back here you bastard!" Hitomi and Izuku ran away and avoided Mineta's pervertive fury as Kaminari joined in the chase to prevent Mineta from doing harm. As Izuku was running with Hitomi in hands, he failed to notice the warm smile and laughter she had at the actions her charismatic boyfriend had on a girl like her.

'Now I know why I love him....he always seems to bring the best in me and makes me laugh'

==============================================================================

Hey, so what did you guys think? Fem Shinsou, honestly I would have made this a bit more longer, but deadlines were coming in so I tried to make it good as possible within the required words in.

Anyone wanna guess the inspiration behind this? First to guess right, they are free to ask me to do a request and not only will I do it, I'll tag them as special thanks in the next one shot I do their request.

Thank you guys in Writer x Writer Team for helping me with a few story plot ideas for future ideas.

Ciao!