Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)

"Ha Ha Ha!" A villain laughed as Izuku and the others were facing a villain. "Crap, this guy's not making it easier for us." Kirishima said as he punched another light post and a tree. This villain's quirk was called 'Sentiant'.  Allowing to give life to inanimant objects with the touch of his hands.

"If we knock him out then it'll be easier to catch him." Iida said as he avoided a tree branch swung at him. "Alright, leave it to me!" "Midoriya wait!" Izuku then ran at the villain using Full Cowl and readied a flying kick. "Full Cowl: Flying Axe!" Izuku yelled as the villain went with instinct and protected himself using the palms of his hands to guard his face. 

"Shit!" The villain said as though he guarded his face, but not the backlash as he flew into a building. Causing a hole in the wall and the villains sentient army to disappear and return to normal. "Midoriya! You alright man?" Kirishima said as he helped him up from the ground. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. He just blocked my attack with his hands that's all." 

"Well we should get to Recovery Girl's to patch our injuries up." Iida said as he rubbed his shoulder and the other two nodded. Once there, they removed their shoes and shirts so she would heal them. Yet unknowist to them, Midoriya's shoes were surrounded in dull red light.Soon growing bigger and bigger, beginning to change their appearance.

The light died down, as now in place of Midoriya's shoes were two girls in a red-black dress. Looking very similar to each other in appearance appart from what appeared to be horns on their heads and bangs, along with their chest. The two of them looked around and were surprised.

"Migi. Is this real? Are we real? The one with the shorter horns asked as the other one pinched herself and yelped in pain. "Oww~ It's real Hidari. We're real! We're really real!" The one known as Migi said as she and the girl also known as Hidari jumped in joy. "I can't believe this is happening!" "We should celibrate with him once he's out!" "Yeah, we can finally have cake. And tea. And chips. And all sorts of things!"

"Who's out there?" Kirishima asked as he opened the door, causing the two girls to freeze and look at him. "Umm..." "What's wrong Kirishima? Who's ou-" Iida asked as he froze as he saw them and blushed a bit at their choice of clothing( look at the pic ). "Oh for peet's sake who's at the door?" Recovery Girl said as she moved between them and looked at the two girls as they saw a little old lady with a cane.

Recovery Girl looked at the girls, then at the floor where the boy's shoes were places. "Ah! So that explains it. So how's life treating you two?" Recovery Girl said as that eased the tension for the girls as they smiled. "Well sofar, pretty good. Even though now was a bit awkward." Migi said as they laughed a bit.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Izuku said as he cam out of the nurse's office. The girls smiled at each other and jumped on him. "Izuku!" They cheered as he was suddenly forced to cling on the doorway as to not fall over. "U-Um, who are you two?" Izuku asked as he was blushing mad as he was suddenly hugged by two, admitidly cute, girls. 

"Look where your shoes is" "And look back at us." Migi and Hidari said as Izuku looked out at the edge of the door. And noticed that his shoes were gone. 'Where did they go? Last I saw I had put them down there after that vil-' His mind clicked as he realized who these girls were. He looked back at them as their smiles grew bigger. 

"So you two are...mine?" Izuku said as he blushed at his phrasing as he didn't know how to word it. "Yes we are!" They said as one of them went on his sides, respectively as how they were together before they changed. "I am Migi." The one on his right arm said. "And I am Hidari." She said as she hugged his left arm more.

"And we're yours!" They said as they each gave him a kiss on the cheek. Earning a small laugh from Reovery girl and a gasping Iida. "Please take care of us Izuku.~" They giggled as this made Midoriya blush more and groaned. "Wow, lucky you Midoriya. I'm betting that Mineta and Kaminari will be pissed." Kirishima said as he laughed at the scene as the two girls glared at the mention of those two.

If those two even try to hurt him..." Migi said as she punched her fist together and pouted. "Then we'll kick their asses!" Hidari said as she kicked the air. "Well, seeing as you all are done healing, it's time to head back to class. I'll just let Aizawa know about those two Midoriya. You best take care of them now alright?" Recovery Girl said as Izuku nodded and had his hands intertwined with Migi's and Hidari's. 

The five of them made way back to the classroom. And needless to say the others were surprised to see the twins holding Midoriya's hands. Some of the girls being a bit jealous at how Miri and Hidari looked perfect and beautiful. The guys, were seathing with rage as how the twins were all over Izuku.

"Midoriya! You curly haired son of a bitch! How did you get two hot chicks!" Mineta screamed as he and Kaminari shook him violently back and forth. "W-W-Waaaait! Le-et me explain!" Izuku said but couldn't stop them from shaking him. He then noticed Migi and Hidari coming up from behind them and tapped their shoulders. 

"Excuse us boys.~" They said as that put them to a stop and turned and smirked at the girls that were giving them flirtatious looks. "Yes~" Mineta and Kaminari said as smooth as they tried to be. Migi and Hidari both smiled at each other, before kicking both of them straight in their nuts. Causing the two of them to groan in pain as they flailed on the floor in a fetal position and cried.

"Hey Deku-kun. Who are they?" Ochako and several other of his classmates asked and surrounded him as the twins were busy kicking and hitting Kaminari and Mineta in their croches. "Well...come closer for a sec." Izuku said as he told them what happened to him earlier and explained who they were. Some found it odd, but seemed to make sense. 

"So that's how they look good. You really take care of your shoes well huh Deku-kun." Ochako said as Izuku looked back at them, conversing with Jirou and Momo and laughed along with them. He smiled, hearing them laugh and smile like that tugged his heart. "Yeah. I'll still take care of them." Izuku said as Aizawa then came to class as Hidari and Migi sat on his lap as the lesson began.