Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]

"This can't be happening!" Nemuri Kayama, also known as the 18+ Hero Midnight, said in the nurse's office as other heroes of the UA staff gathered around. She was know to be a bombshell and have the appearance of a young 20 year old women. Now, she was the age of a 15 year old girl. 

"We've investigated and got info from the villains that raided the USJ facility. Apparently their fallout plan was to have the villain with the age reversal quirk attack All Might and return him to his weaker form." Aizawa said as he stared at Nemuri who had to wear a UA P.E uniform seeing as her costume was too big for her now. 

"God damn it. Now I have to wait for, who knows how long, my body to return to normal." Nemuri said as the door opened to reveal a dog-bear-mouse like creature wearing a suit and tie. This was the principle of UA, Nedzu. He walked over to Nemuri and hopped on a chair to get to eye level with her. 

"Don't worry Nemuri, I assure you that we will find a way to get you back to normal. In the mean time however, you'll have to pose as a student here until then." Nedzu said with an ever so care free smile. Causing Aizawa and Hizashi to laugh at Nemuri as she groaned in her hands. "Regardless you'll still get paid and receive a bit more extra due to your current situation."

After hearing that, she cheered a bit and laughed at the two as she was getting paid plus extra for going to school. "Eat on that you jackasses!" She said as the two of them muttered under their breaths. "But you'd still have to do school work, and we'll be putting you in Aizawa's class." Nedzu said as Nemuri went pale and frozen.

Aizawa couldn't help but smirk and laugh a bit the fact that he was legally able to make her suffer via school work and calling her to answer problems in class. "This is possibly the best thing that is happening in my life." He said plainly as he still had that toothy smirk on his face. 

"Shouta, let me make this very clear. Treat me normally like your students and no embaressing actions. Otherwise I will tell rumors about you to your kids and show them photo's of you at the Christmas Party and the other holidays!" Nemuri said as his face went frozen stiff as Hizashi laughed at Aizawa's face and misfortune. 

Aizawa leered at her and saw her smile as she placed one foot over the other and crossed her arms. "You wouldn't dare...This can also fail for you too, I have some pictures of you that are absolutely embaressing, even for you." He countered only to have her hop off the bed and look up at him with a coy smirk. 

"Try me Shouta. You better have an explanation to why a new student is moving into your class in a few minutes. I've gotta get ready." Nemuri said as she took the school uniform from Nedzu, which he brought in with him, and left the three in the nurse's office. 'HAH! Nice try Shouta, but what you don't know is that I snuck into your house and took the photos and deleted them from your SD card!'

She walked into the girls bathroom and went into one of the stalls, removing her PE uniform and wore the school's. She looked at herself in the mirror and surprised that she'd wear it in her age. 'Fells weird having to go to school as a student. A 31 year old back in high school.' She thought before she shook her head furiously. 

'No! I'm 15 in this body! I'm in my youth for gods sake! I've been given the chance most women in their 30's or older something they wished for! I'm gonna make the most of this!'  She thought in her head as she left out the bathroom with a smile on her face and pumped at the fact she was young again.

"Hopefully some of Shouta's students are decent enough. I swear that man can cause children to hate him." Nemuri said as she closed her eyes and remembered the numerous times student's hated his teaching methods. "Oof!" She had unknowingy walked into someone and fell on her butt as she felt the person strong and immovable.