Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]

"Hey anyone notice Bakugou's been even more agitated than usual?" Ochako asked as she was sitting with the other girls at lunch as they noticed Katsuki sitting alone looking at her food and anyone trying to come near her table with hate.

"Yeah, even she's been scaring the guys lately too with her stare. Hell even Mineta's even more scared of her now." Mina said as she whispered to them seeing how Katsuki was two tables across from them and didn't want to risk dying from an explosion to her face.

"It could be that she's troubled with something. But we shouldn't pry much into it as I feel like it's a personal matter for her." Momo said trying to be the voice of reason and respecting Katsuki's privacy. Yet with the girls and once on the topic of the hour, her reasoning would be in one ear and out the other to some of them.

"Maybe its the fact that she cat get a guy." Tsuyu said bluntly as the girls eyes widened at her statement. "I'm just saying, we're all at that age where we've got a guy in mind but I'm guessing she's aceptend that no guy will date a 'profound' girl like her."  She said as Mina, Ochako and Hagakure thought with their fingers pointed on their head or chin.

"Well, I can kinda see it happening to her too. Even if she's violent and acts crude, she is a girl after all." Hagakure said as Mina nodded sagely at her words and Ochako stood up. "I'll go ask her!" She said boldly as she picked up her finished trey to go throw it away. "Wait what!? No!" The girls protested but sadly the gravity girl was already off.

[Break]

"Hey Kacchan!" Ochako cheered at Katsuki as she looked up from her food to see her standing by her side. "I've gotta ask you something." "The fuck do you want." She said as she glared at the gravity girl, wanting to enjoy her lunch in peace. "Are you worried that you'll never get a boyfriend?"

Time seemed to stop as the girls and the guys spying on them froze at Ochako's choice of words. 'What the fuck did she just say?' "Huh? Oh that sounded wrong. Sorry. What I meant was, are you worried that a guy you may be interested in rejects your feelings?" She rephrased her words, but unknowing that she's dug her grave deeper.

"Ah! But don't worry though! I'm sure the guy must like something good about-" Katsuki slammed her hands on the table. Causing the loud noise to be heard and stopped Ochako in her tracks. Her eyes shadowed by her hair, as the mood around her screamed 'Kill' and 'Die'. Katsuki picked up her plate and threw it away and walked out of the cafeteria.

"You..." Ochako finished as the girls went to her and moved her back to their table. "You've doomed us all Ochako!" Mina said as the girls looked nervious and shuddered at how Katsuki would blow up later. "I'm leaving you all after school." Tsuyu said as she did not want to die with them in the explosions to come.

"If you wanna confess your crush on Midoriya, then I suggest you tell him before Katsuki kills you." Jirou said as Ochako blushed deep red at her words. True, she did have a crush on Midoriya, and has known him since the enterance exams. But to say it to him before she'd die, this was too much.

[Break]

"Holy crap dudes. Bakugou's pissed off more than ever." Kirishima said as the guys witnessed the whole thing that just happened. "I mean, she was always grouchy. But it got worse today when Mineta tried to take a look up her skirt." They all looked at said teen as his face was brused and with many bumps.

"For once in my life, I regretted trying to look up a girls' skirt. I hurt everywhere." Mineta said as he still winced from the pain he had received from Katsuki as that sent a message to everyone, never fuck around with her. Otherwise, a girls gonna get brused, and a guys gonna have their balls busted.