Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]

Izuku Midorya had been trained for alot of things. Fighting villains, training his body to master his quirk, still training his mind for knowledge. But one thing he hadn't prepared for in his life, was love and attraction to a certain girl. Or rather, a vigilante that had appeared of lately.

'Let's see...spoted around the cities of Kyouto and Musutafu...so she's near by the area..'Izuku thought as he was searching through various sites for any information. "Sofar I have her allias Spider-Gwen, sounds American. Age appearing ether teens or early twenties...her power's not regestered in any quirk information sites..."

He muttered to himself as he sighed and leaned back on his chair. Rubbing his temples as he had been at this for a good three hours non-stop. "*Sigh* Maybe I should go out and clear my head..." Izuku said to himself as he put on some black jeans with a white line going down on the side, a white t-shirt and his red sneakers, even a hero modified hoodie of his hero outfit and left home.

"Maybe I need a break from all this researching of heroes for a while.." Izuku said to himself as he jogged around the streets to clear his mind. He then noticed ahead a few guys cornering some high schoolers and had grins on their faces. "That can't be good." Izuku said as he pulled over his hood and mask as he snuck around so he wouldn't be seen.

'Alright..what do we have here. A usual mugging.' Izuku thought as he saw the guys bringing out knives and guns. 'That's it. Time to stop this.' Izuku thought as he ran out of his hiding spot and dropped kicked one of the men. "Ow! What the hell!?" The guy kicked asked as Izuku landed back on his feet.

"Run you two! Go!" Izuku said as the other kids ran and escaped the muggers. "You brat. Had to pay hero now didn't you?" One of them said as Izuku barley avoided getting stabbed behind. "I can't sit by and just watch people like you get away with crimes like that!" Izuku said as he twisted the man's arm.

"Otherwise I can't call myself a hero!" Izuku said as he Judo threw him to the wall as he dodged incoming slashes from the first one. "Hey, need a hand?" A voice appeared from above as the men and Izuku looked up to see someone crouching on the light post. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd swing by for help."

'That outfit!' Izuku thought as he'd recognized it from his searching online. 'It's her..its...' "Crap it's Spider-Gwen! Fucking bail!" The man Izuku threw at the wall said as he fumbled to his feet, but couldn't move as his legs and arms were pinned by webs. "Hold it their bub, don't want you going anywhere till the cops come."

She said as she pinned the one Izuku was facing with another set of webs. 'Wait a minute...where's the third one!?' Izuku thought as Spider-Gwen was busy wrapping the muggars together. "Say goodbye Spider-Gwen!" The final mugger said down the road, as he shot three bullets from his gun aimed at her.

'Oh crap! The third one!' Spider-Gwen said as her spider senses went off and readied herself to dodge them. "Get out of the way!" She then heard Izuku's voice as she turned her head but felt pushed to the side of the street. 'What the-' That was all she thought before here masked eyes widened at the sight.

Izuku had taken three bullets to the chest she could see the bullets digging through his hoodie as he fell back to the road. "S-Shit!" The gunman panicked as he dropped his gun and decided to make a break for it. "Oh no you're not!" Spider-Gwen said as shot her webs and tied up the gunman by the legs and arms.

"Hey! Come on guy stay with me." She said as she went by his side and picked up his upper body. "Ha...ah...A-Are you hurt?" Izuku asked as his eyes felt heavy and his body cold. "Yes I'm fine, listen I'll get you to a hospital." She said as she used her webs to do a make shift patch up on him. "Just hang on and rest, don't strain yourself."