Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]

"We need a break~" Kaoruko Awata, better known as Bubble Girl, said as she, Mirio and Izuku came back to the agency office tired and limp. "We've been getting more assignments left and right ever since The Eight Percepts were taken in. I wanna relax."

"It's even worse for us. We've got homework and essays to do for homework daily and study guides for finals soon." Mirio said as he grabbed an office chair and slumped on it. "I know being a hero takes work, but we're high school students too. Right Midoriya?" He said as he turned to see said boy fell down.

"Hero custody officers takes partialy priority in said arrest. Manage financial damages as schedualed in section 2.6 in work forms. I've gotta fill in the time card for my next break to rest for about 15 minutes then..." Izuku muttered random things as he didn't even bother to roll over to his back as his face was smushed on the floor.

"Even he needs a break. He's muttering the entire work protocals and schedual business break times." Kaoruko said as she looked at Izuku with a saddened face as a kid his age should be out more in the sun, not some prison like an office.

"No loundging around in the office, we've got more paperwork to do." Nighteye came in with two large stacks of papers in his hands and placed them on the desk. "After these are done, then we're done for the day. We'll probably won't have much work for tomorrow, but be here at around 7 am none the less."

'More work!? Ahh~ Is their even a god?' Kaoruko said as she slumped her shoulders in defeat and reached out her hand to get a pen. "Sir Nighteye, can we all have the day off tomorrow? You're working us to death before we are even real heroes, aside Bubble Girl." She looked as the voice came from beside Nighteyes feet and saw Izuku saying that bluntly to him.

"Midoriya!?" Mirio and Bubble Girl said in shock and in unison as they'd never imagine him asking their boss such a request. And to also insult his work ethnicity. 'Goodbye Midoriya, we knew you for a little while. But you gave us a small hope for a day off! And extended our break even for a little bit.' She thought as Nighteye leaned down to see Izuku's face.

"Heroes must toughen through obsticals Midoriya. Even task such as paperwork. So unless you'd rather be loundging on the floor instead of being a hero, then-" "There's a place at Musutafu near a local beach I go to train that is selling All Might Ice Cream for one day only. Along with several old memorabilia there." Izuku said as he looked at Nighteye's eyes from the floor.

He adjusted his glasses and looked back at Mirio and Bubble Girl. "It's settled, we're meeting up at Musutafu Beach Park tomorrow." He said as he took some stacks of paper with him to his office and left two astonished heroes gawking into space. "H-How did? Did Nighteye just agreed to...?" Miroi questioned as Izuku got up and grabbed some papers and a pen.

"Quick! Hurry and work before he suggest making us do more if we don't finish this soon." Izuku said as he scribbled across the papers and kept grabbing more form papers and kept signing them. They just nodded and began signing like their lives depended on it. But compaired to what Nighteye makes them do, this was very literal.

"Alright everyone, arrive at Musutafu Beach at 9 am. I'll see you all then." Nighteye said as the three of them left the office after 3 hours of paperwork done with a relieved sigh and stretching limbs. "Ahh~ Finally we're done!" Bubble Girl said as she stretched her arms and rolled her neck around. A few cracking noises here and their and she felt loose.

"Well, see you two tomorrow!" She said as she made a dash off to the station to head home as fast as possible. "Finally! I can relax all day tomorrow. Nighteye should've started a hero based company instead of an actual hero agency. We're heroes, not business men." She said to herself as she waited for her train to arrive.