A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

[Note! Congratulations to NoahStock for being the lucky winner of the Lottery Contest! And again congratulations to the 10 lucky winners that made a group effort and succeeded in finding me in the IRL Scavenger Hunt Contest during my vacation at Anime Expo! 

I will try to get them done for not only you, the winners, but to the fans and for myself as I do enjoy the results and see what ideas you have that fill me with confidence to write more and more this time around!

Now fair note, majority of this is more in the Interspeicies Reviewers world. But I may go off the material since it's been a while since I saw the series. Still a good one, but just a bit of warning! Hope you enjoy! And I will be holding more contest soon!]

The Ale & Eats Tavern. 

A hotspot eatery where many species come for a good meal after a hard days at work. Returning from another quest or missions as being adventurers of this world. Or come to enjoy the lively atmosphere.

However, this particular tavern is a hotspot for another reason...

"Tsk! So I might not get any if my guy is bigger than what their woman can handle!?"

"Build-A-Golem...it sounds tempting...but it's a lot of work to make them for just a quick one isn't it?"

"Still not picking a good one again Lizard?"

"One must be cautious in picking a fine brothel for your first experience."

Yes, this tavern was home to what was dubbed: The Interspecies Reviewers to Brothels. An unofficial party of some adventurers and men that partook in many of the variety of brothels this world had to offer and score them on a 1-10 scale system and post their reviews on the bulletin board. 

Over by the tavern's bar, a young woman with short light orange hair scowled at the crowd gathering by the bulletin board. Her winged appendages ruffled in silent fury as she held herself back from breaking the glass in her hand. Though, her bird feet talons scratched the floorboards as a means to let off the anger she was feeling. 

"I swear why do I let Stunk and Zel keep posing them on the inside board instead of the one outdoors." She muttered as the sounds of clattering plates on the bar brought her attention over to the one placing them there.

Being a young petite person, who one can't particularly identify if they were a boy or a girl. Having a broken halo over their mop of blonde hair reaching down their back. Seeing them float with their tiny wings behind them as they wiped off the dust from their white dress shirt.

"You have to admit, with the way you charge customers to look at the results this does wonders for the tavern. And business has been booming lately because of the reviews and the election currently going on."

"Fair enough...but don't you dare try to cover their asses or your own ass Crim!"

"E-Ep! I-Sorry Meidri!" The androgynous person known as Crim, apologized to the Birdmaid now known as Meidri. Bowing before her as they took another tray of food and delivering it across the tavern to the next waiting customer. 

"I should pile their work more so Stunk and Zel don't corrupt them even further. It's bad enough he visits that Gender Swapping Brothel sometimes." She muttered before her ears perked at the sound of someone sitting by the bar. Hearing the pub chair squeaking as she set the glass and turned to the new customer.

"Welcome to the Ale & Eats! Would you like to try our daily special?"

"Sure. And this time I think I'll try a beer for once Meidri. Work and research have been killing me lately." A robed figure said as he brought down his hood and shook his head. His green mess of a hair swaying, as it had hints of white in them. His glasses dropped down a bit as he pushed them back up with his palm, and his white and gold color robe with black lining seemed more loose on him.