Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)

A/N Ignore the other genderbent characters. Won't appear in this chapter. Only Ojiro-Chan

Hmm, three days to prepare for the Sports Festival. Not much time to prepare, but it's time I cant be waisting on.' Mashirao Ojiro, a girl with her strengths in her tail and in her martial arts though as she pondered at what Aizawa had announced to her class.

'Counting the time now, and the date of the festival coming. I would have a total of two weeks and three days to prepare. And if I do my work early I should have time to train to get some progress.' She thought as she then realized again, UA has it's work ad assignments that are tasking and time consuming for her.

'Right, I wouldn't be much progress with all the work.' She then noticed some of her other classmates talking about the festival and their plans for it. 'I could as Yaoyarozu for help, but she seems pretty busy with her own work. The same can be applied to Iida.' Noticing said students ether working or proclaiming to their other classmates that work comes first before planning and goofing off.

'Todoroki seems smart...but he seems a bit...off.' She looked at Todoroki as he sat in the corner desk of the room, staring into space or in his own world. She was then surprised to see Izuku, he was getting up and turning in the assignments they were given for the day, and he looked like he was planning something back at his desk.

'He's already done? Wow he's more ahead of the class.' Ojiro thought as she looked at her work, half done as she wanted to get some of it done so it wouldn't be homework. 'I wonder if he could help me out with this plan.'

Meanwhile, Izuku was also in deep thought of his predicament. He knew training wouldn't be a problem, concidering he'd always go the extra mile when it came to it. Completing his homework and getting hours of training in. The problem being...

"I don't know how to fight." He said to him self as he had his hands together in a thinking pose and thought what to do. "Two weeks won't be enough time, even with the three days extra. All I know is Judo, but that's not enough." He said to himself quietly as he scanned the room with his eyes darting everyone.

"The others don't necessarily have any combat or fight training. It's just their own developed style after years of possible work. Even if I asked some for help, their's a possibility they might not have any advice." Izuku then noticed a certain blond haired and tailed girl, sitting across the room and looking down at her desk with papers.

'Wait, Ojiro has experience in martial arts! She knows discipline and lessons from years. If I remember right, she was at the martial arts exhibition against some of the other styles when we were younger.' Izuku thought, remembering when his Judo instructor had taken them to the exhibiton rounds to learn more of defense tequniques and challenge them.

He had remembered of watching her, taking on an older student and managing to beat him with swiftness and advantage of her tail use. "I wonder, would she help me with this." He asked himself before the bell rang and class had begun again. Though during class, nether Ojiro or Izuku could stop thinking whether to ask each other for help.

After school was done, both teens though as they were now leaving the building. 'I wonder what he/she would-' Before they could finish their thoughts, they soon realized that they had bumped into each other as leaving the door from UA.

"U-Um! H-Hello Ojiro-san!" Izuku said as he blushed and bowed a bit in front of her. "H-Hello Midoriya, didn't expect to bump into you just now." She said as both stood their awkwardly. Waiting for one another to say or do something.

"S-So-" Both said as they inturupted each other. "Oh, um ladies first?" Izuku said as Ojiro nodded. "So Midoriya, I was wondering...could you help me out with my homework." Ojiro said as she rubbed the back of her neck and looked to the side. "Honestly, I wanna just get it done and right, so that I could have some time to prepare myself for the sports festival."