The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]

A/N: Extreamly sorry for the lack in updates everyone, its been a while but I had college exams and finals due and needed a bit of a break from the work load.

Also, to those reading, this Idea was thanks to a friend of my on the Writer x Writer Discord server named Spyro_Guy as he had suggested an idea around something like this. To those reading this I ask this

Spam his inbox full so he can get his ass to writing this idea as it has gotten me highly curious of how it will play out and I want to read that idea he had

With that apology and announcement done, onto the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on kid! Don't tell me your that winded already!" An older man said atop of an apartment complex as he dodged a swing from one of the two guys fighting him. "Damn it master how can you even call this training! This is brutal." One of them complained as he got punched in the gut by the old man.

"Hey now, you don't hear the kid complaining. How ya hanging in there Midoriya?" The old man said as he heard no response. "Ha...a...Alright I think?" The younger of the three, Izuku Midoriya, said as he was sprawled on the floor as he coughed up some air and bits of blood. "Knuckleduster I think you might have killed him."

Izuku looked over at the side, noticing the girl that had just arrived wearing his school's uniform and glasses. Along with pink hair poofed and somewhat frizzy as she sat down on a wooden crate and watched the other guy still fight Knuckleduster. "O-Oh...hey Hane-Pop_Step. You just got out from clean up duty?" Izuku said as he thought best to call her by her 'name' instead or herself, Kazuho Haneyama.

"Yeah. Also wandered around to hear if any more rumors on the drug Trigger." She said as she crossed one leg over the other as she stared at Knuckleduster, who upper cutted the other guy as he fell hard on the roof. "Looks like Koichi's down again. I'll never understand why you two insist of fighting back after getting your asses beaten." She commented as Izuku sat up right.

He rolled his shoulders and winced a little at the cracking of his heck and arms. "Simple little lady, its all for training." Knuckleduster said as he took off the mitted gloves and dragged Koichi. "The more fights you get in, your body developes memory in how to fight and acts on instinct when in danger. Or in other cases where your body remembers something similar and you can act out of memory to evade or kick ass."

"Still master...couldn't you give us a break. I'm still sore from yesterday's session!" Koichi said as he was thrown a wet towel to his face. "Now now, quit complaining. You could take more like the kid here." He thumbed to Izuku as he was seen writing Knuckledusters advice and words into his notebook and looking deep in thought.

"Completely forgot about his pain. Now, lets get inside and see what we've got." Koichi said as he opened the door to the apartment on the roof as they gathered around the table and opened some snacks and drinks. "Right, well from my usual night patrolling. I noticed how some Trigger is getting involved more with kids. Roughly round your ages Midoriya, Hauler." "It's Crawler!" Koichi responded.

"The guy last night looked to be from your school." Knuckleduster said as he looked at Midoriya and Kazuho as both looked at each other. "Kid was hardly a fight, but almost got a good swing when he took another dose of that drug." He finished as he sipped on a can of beer and let out a sigh. "Well with what I heard from rumors, teens that are trying to become heroes are trying to get the drug. Thinking it could boost their chances to get into a heroics school."